• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who Are Your Least Liked Villagers?

22lexi

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Bells
Switch
6152-3765-7901
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey y'all!

Who are your least liked villagers?

Why don't you like them? (looks, personality, etc.)

Are there any villagers that have moved in that you hate and can't get rid of?

Let me know!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Last edited:
None in particular, but all in general, because they won't move out of the way when you're trying to get by them.

Instead, they stop moving and just slide along with you.

I hate that.
It's like having a tapeworm.

i feel like people shouldn't use the word hate when talking about little animals, rip. but i dislike queenie as she wouldn't leave me alone.

i don't like to say hate either but i was SO MAD at chrissy when she moved into tuesday and messed up all my bridges..... but turns out, moving my bridges made it work better...... i am still mad at chrissy

i don't like to say hate either but i was SO MAD at chrissy when she moved into tuesday and messed up all my bridges..... but turns out, moving my bridges made it work better...... i am still mad at chrissy

Chrissy is my least favorite villager rn too... I have 3 peppy rabbits and I'm super biased toward one and neutral toward the other, leaving only a vague irritation for Chrissy.

i wouldn't necessarily say hate, but i had Prince in my last town ( before i restarted ), and it was a huge pain to get him to move, he not only changed his mind about moving once, but twice, and it irked me so bad because i didn't like where his house was. at the time i didn't like him, but now that he's no longer relevant i don't mind him.

though i don't like Moose very much because his face kinda freaks me out.

Barold. I irrationally despise him. He’s the Toby Flenderson of animal crossing

I wouldn't say I hate any of them, none have actually caused me 'harm' per-say. MANY of my current villagers are on my dislike list however because the majority of them are right on top of my mayor's home and I can't do anything with the area until they move! However, because I'm a collector of pictures... I am stuck with them forever it seems. c': *weeps silently in a corner*

I guess if I had to label some, the more odd-looking villagers are my least favorite. I'm a sucker for cute, colorful characters.

I hate queenie she moved into my town on the second day right in front of my town hall and she does not leave me alone!!! She won?t move out either :(

Well,Greta. She used to be in my very first town and I hated her. I also hated Muffy. I don't hate Muffy anymore and I think Greta is kinda,how dare I say cute

QUILLSON! not cos he doesnt look good, idm that, but because he moved right in front of my house AND made fun of WART JR, my bEsT fRiEnD! I was so mad when he moved in, he was the first to move in to my town, he finally moved out yesterday though!

At the moment: Sylvia. She moved in a bad spot right in front of retail...I'd like to mover her asap but she just wouldn't move!! Where as villagers I love, like Sprinkle, already wanted to move TWICE. Not fair :C Plus, I'm not a fan of her design. It's kangaroos in general I dislike, but she's one of the worst of them...

I hate threads like this because AC is not supposed to be about hate, it's supposed to be about love.

Back