• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

did you come up with lore for your villagers?

i would call it lore!!
well in that case allow me to infodump 👀

my island rep is besties with bluebear and stitches, the latter of which is a bit obsessive??
IMG_9395.jpeg

IMG_9396.jpeg

IMG_9397.jpeg
IMG_9394.jpeg

raymond and marshal are also friends but raymond gets on marshal’s nerves a lot, mostly on purpose. i picture marshal as 50/50 normal smug since that used to be his personality type. marshal likes poppy but is slightlyyy shorter than her which bothers him. raymond also likes lolly, lolly has a bookstore which she keeps open all year round no matter what. raymond likes to draw in his free time, especially fashion related things.

judy and teddy have some ??????? relationship where he thinks they are homies but she just wants him to leave her alone but sadly he can’t take a hint. same goes for judy and bluebear.

idk if this counts but i also think redd busts into town hall every now and then just to mess with tom nook

Tbh, not really! I do imagine relationships between the villagers though- only to the extent of what they talk about on the island.. like if they get into fights or something

the extent of what they talk about on the island.. like if they get into fights or something
that's how it started for me and then i noticed who interacted with each other the most and then my delulu brain went wild with it 😌

the fights, the drama, always a good source of entertainment ehehehe >:3

Back