• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who are you crushing on?

you shall not see him

right okay gonna bump this thread up to discuss someth important to me
last night, yesterday, i
got a picture with my crush y'all!!!!!!!! *girly screams* AAHHGAH
i guess it'll be kinda awks if i do end up working with him in the future, but honestly this is really important to me so im sure possible future me won't mind at all. praying anyway
(first person to successfully match the picture to a name gets a slap. ignore how odd i look, it was cold and it was raining and i also wanted to die right there and then)
IMAGE WITHELLLLLLLD

Last edited:
I had a crush on this one guy for over a year. I'm too awkward for this.

Alex Turner is my celeb crush atm, the guy on my sig
I also have a crush on someone here and he knows it rip
And then theres this irl guy in one of my classes, I think he's cute but notice me senpai ;-;
thts all

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had a crush on this one guy for over a year. I'm too awkward for this.

Ive had a crush on this prince charming for like 3yrs but then i got over it thank god

Last edited:
right okay gonna bump this thread up to discuss someth important to me
last night, yesterday, i
got a picture with my crush y'all!!!!!!!! *girly screams* AAHHGAH

Congrats friend! :D

As for my personal crushes... there's this guy in my class that I kind of like (buuut I used to date a guy in our class and he used to date a girl in our class and we're pretty much all in the same group of friends so forbidden love and stuff)

As for what I call my "irrational" crushes... I'd just say Richard Grayson, especially as Nightwing.

tbh I've only had 3 crushes in my life lol :p
I had a crush on a girl in some of my classes and she asked me out a week ago so now we're dating <333 and I've also had a guy crush this year lol hes too dorky, what a cutie <3

guise ur gonna have 2 b more spespific in ur indirects

my boyfriend Janga/tim (though he hates being called Tim) uwu <3
though would still even be considered a crush if I'm now dating the person I was crushing on? hmmm

so yeah me and him had been friends for quite sometime and I started to develop a huge crush on him and then I just one day told him how I felt and it turned out he actually felt the same way about me but was too shy to tell me

((and also I got to say telling someone you love them is so hard cause you don't know if they like you back and just then makes your friendship awkward but yeah I was damn nervous I hesitated so much ;m; I was scared of his answer))

Last edited:
fff i have a crush on this guy but he's going to a different highschool than me
plus i think he has a gf but i dont knowwwww T_T

ive had so many crushes in my life this is unhealthy

first crush i ever had was in freshman HS/Year 9 and i told him that i liked him straight off the bat.
how was i ever so courageous then, idk..

this one dude in my grade
I met him when he screwed up his knee trying out for the school soccer team

someone

That's about as specific as I can get

Also, actually, I can't even think of any celebrity crushes...I used to have a bunch of them...
William Francis, I guess...the old William Francis.

Back