• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who/what are you dressing up as on Halloween?

probably gonna dress up as kiki from kiki's delivery service bc why not
halloween is for everyone boiiis n goylss you can never be too old

🎃🎃🎃

Last edited:
A panda, witch, or Minnie Mouse (with just the head accessories). I stopped being so creative with my Halloween costumes after junior high, so unless I come up with a really great idea I'm just gonna stick with those three :rolleyes:

It's never too early to celebrate Halloween.

I'm currently unsure of who to dress up as this year. I usually decorate my place with cute spooky stuff. Where I live, I see people doing normal things like grocery shopping in costumes and create their own haunted houses so it's always nice to see people in the spirit. :)

I have a maid cosplay :') So maybe a maid.
Other than that, nothing. Not really into dressing up for Halloween anymore.

Probably either a dragon or an insect, I'm gonna glue sequins to my face is the key highlight is what I'm trying to say

I'd love to cosplay as McCree from Overwatch * v * not sure if I'll have enough funds though by Halloween orz

well my bfs dad is super into halloween and goes all out so, either i'm gonna be a "patient" thats getting cut up laying on an operating table or the chick from the ring

I won't really dress up, I never really liked doing fancy dress. The kids will be taking part, though. The eldest wants to be a pirate and the youngest is going to be that guy from nightmare before Christmas, Jack is it? Anyway, he knows who it is

Oooooo Halloween!!
I'm probably dressing up as a Zombie apocalypse survivor (I dressed up as that two years ago and I loved it), or I might go for a simple Kim Pine or Knives Chau (both from Scott Pilgrim!!) look c:

Back