• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How to get the guy!

step 5. don't worry about how to get ur dream significant other just be yourself and do it your way and don't follow a template because everyone is different. maybe you don't care about his interest that much and you like something else. go ahead and say 'i'm not really into that' if that's what you want to say!! if he doesn't like it then he's not worth it :')))

Last edited:
step 5. don't worry about how to get ur dream significant other just be yourself and do it your way and don't follow a template because everyone is different. maybe you don't care about his interest that much and you like something else. go ahead and say 'i'm not really into that' if that's what you want to say!! if he doesn't like it then he's not worth it :')))

this is the best advice in this entire thread.

Okay so I'm thinking this guide is perfect for the 13-16 y.o age group

this is exactly what I was thinking.
it sounds good for like 12-15 year olds.. lol

That's the age group the guide is meant for. if you're over 16 I'm pretty sure you can handle yourself lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

You bring up a good point. I don't mean to make my thread sound like a template or an instructions manual because it isn't. I'm editing this to clarify a bit.

You bring up a good point. I don't mean to make my thread sound like a template or an instructions manual because it isn't. I'm editing this to clarify a bit.

hey, don't worry about it ! you're only trying to be helpful and you've probably given a lot of people more confidence about approaching guys. it's just also important to add that you should also feel comfortable being yourself and doing what you feel is right, and not to stress over guys imo.
thank you for the thread ! ;v;

Last edited:
I never wear make up either! I have had a decent number of guys like me so if they can like me without makeup, they can definitely like you too!

DO NOT feel like you need makeup for guys to like you. It is untrue!!

i would also like to add that it's OK TO WEAR MAKE UP TOO GIRLS! i wear 5 layers and i look really hot and guys love me. if someone isn't going to appreciate the 5 hours it takes me to carve out these non existent cheekbones with bronzer that cost more than the date then he's a loser

i would also like to add that it's OK TO WEAR MAKE UP TOO GIRLS! i wear 5 layers and i look really hot and guys love me. if someone isn't going to appreciate the 5 hours it takes me to carve out these non existent cheekbones with bronzer that cost more than the date then he's a loser

so u put some face on ur makeup :lemon:

Most of the guys I used to like: ignored me, talked crap about me, or talked to me really nicely, but liked someone else. I don't want to approach them, like they're popular. I had a screwed up crush history.

Back