Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
There's a thread asking about celebrity crushes. I answered that I don't really crush on celebrities, but I do have a number of crushes on fictional characters, so thought I'd start a thread about that.

They cross the spectrum, from movies and television to books and even a few comics. In no particular order:

George (George of the Jungle). Because let's be honest - you don't watch that movie for the plot.
Beast (Beauty and the Beast, animated). He gave her a library!
Superman. My parents took my brother and me to see it when it came out in 1978. My first real crush.
Dreamfinder (Figment comics). Smart, nerdy, and he has a dragon.
Captain Wentworth (Persuasion). It's an Austen thing.
Gilbert Blythe (Anne of Green Gables). I don't have to explain that, do I?
Marius de Romanus (Blood and Gold, by Anne Rice). If I'm ever going to be bitten by a vampire....
Professor Layton. A true gentleman.
Cosmo Brown (Singin' in the Rain). I always liked him better than Gene Kelly's character.
Death (Discworld). He saved a litter of kittens from being drowned, and his horse is named Binky.
Elizabeth Woodville (The King's Grey Mare). She's a Queen B (literally and figuratively), but I've always loved her depiction. This is a fictionalized account of a real person, so I'm not sure it truly counts.

That isn't the entire list, but it should do to get things started. Who are your book/movie/television/etc. crushes?

Champion Cynthia from Pokemon Diamond
Aversa from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Sharla from Xenoblade Chronicles
Yang Xiao Long from RWBY
Momo Yaoyorozu from My Hero Academia
Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop

Decided to pick one per franchise, and those are who I picked.

Last edited:
-Brynjolf from Skyrim. I’m not sure why, but he’s a hunky ginger god, and that accent is harmonious.
-A****aka from Princess Mononoke, he’s just beautiful. And his personality? Sweet but bitter, like a dark roast coffee with a hint of coconut milk creamer. I adore him.
-San from Princess Mononoke, because she’s a total babe. She’s educated, she’s passionate, she loves animals and nature as much as I do.
-Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop, she’s also a babe. She’s clever, she’s tricky, and she’s beautiful.
-Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, because who doesn’t love a hunky bounty hunter with more than enough tricks up his sleeves? He’s also extremely clever, more than he lets on most of the time. His whole personality is very appealing.
-I also had the biggest crush on Lavi from D-Gray Man when I was younger. Guess that hot head was extremely appealing to 10 year old me. Same thing goes for Renji from Bleach. I guess I have a thing for red-headed characters, huh.
-Again with the red haired characters, Axel from Kingdom Hearts. Smug flaming man. Dunno what it is about him.
-Fujiko from Castle of Cagliostro because she’s a bad babe. I love her character so much.

(Not sure why a name is being censored, but hopefully people understand who I’m talking about?)

Last edited:
I've had quite a few fictional crushes over the years. My main fictional crush right now is Levi from Attack on Titan. I guess he's been my main one for the last few years. I always try to buy merchandise pertaining to him whenever I go to anime conventions.

Part of me thinks that fictional crushes are stupid but then the other part of me would still let Piccolo hit it.

In no real order, these have been some of my fictional crushes over the years.
- Jenny from My Life As A Teenage Robot
- Leaf from Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
- Kumatora from Mother 3
- Samus from Metroid
- Palutena from Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Lyn from Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade
- Yang Xiao Long from RWBY
- Lisa Lisa from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency
- Momo Yaoyorozu from My Hero Academia
- Makoto Niijima from Persona 5

Yang in particular is still my main "fictional crush", and one I've had for a long time (pun not intended).

God I have so many...I'll name the ones that have stuck around in my heart the most though

Dirk Strider, Gamzee Makara, and Caliborn from Homestuck
Eugene from Animal Crossing obviously
Karl from Law of Talos
Gundham Tanaka from Danganronpa
Rufio from Hook
Kamina from Gurren Lagann

If I were to make an even bigger list (trust me it would go on forever) most of them would be from web comics, web shows/animations, or video games since I don't really watch anime or cartoons a lot.

It's been a while since I had any major crushes on fictional characters, still really like Hugo from Dream Daddy though.

HAHA ive got the biggest freakin crush on liam from monster prom for some reason, that game is rad
my first crush on a BOOK character was when i was 10 and reading warrior cats and thought squirrelflight was so brave but growing up ive got a lot of tv show crushes now that i wont get into (':

Old crushes that I can still appreciate
Link from LoZ
Natsu from Fairy Tail
Red and blue from pokemon sun/moon
Thor's hot
Han solo isn't half bad either
Jamie Fraser from Outlander, I appreciate a man in a kilt
Jon Snow from Game of Thrones!
Zuko and Bolin from lok/atla get honorable mentions

Last edited:
When I was little I had a crush on Haruhi from Ouran Highschool Host Club... She is pretty cute actually...

oh yes finally a good thread

Inigo from fire emblem, id never replace him at all and i loved him the longest so.

felicia from the same game and shigure as well, henry from fe awakening.

rantaro and komaeda from DR

Akira, Goro and yusuke from p5

those are my major ones anyway

basically:
-Tsumugu Kinagase from Kill La Kill
-Mondo Oowada and Nekomaru Nidai from Danganronpa
-Ike from Fire Emblem

those are pretty much my only fictional crushes

Last edited:
Near (Death Note) - He's just so cute and innocent q.q
Leslie (The Evil Within) - He's really cute as well and I just like his overall look and how he's acting <:
Dark Link (The Legend of Zelda) - I guess I really just like fictional characters with white hair.. xD

I have none
20180623_091905.jpg
None I say

I can't help myself, I love these guys.

engieee.jpg
snipes.jpg

Basically the Engineer and Sniper from TF2.

So I don't have (actually have never had) a crush on any real people but I definitely do for videogame characters ; w ;

Leopold from Animal Crossing - his looks remind me of early 70s culture and I just think it's so cute x3 I also like that in the game he's kinda shown as being a teacher/librarian.

Maxie from Pokemon RSE - He has a very nerdy look about him :p also he always acts sophisticated but deep down he's prob v sweet :blush:

The Pyro from TF2 - Idek man but this boi is one of my all time favs

And let's not forget the sexiest man alive... W A L U I G I

Back