• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who are you crushing on?

...send him a swapnote? lol
If you see any chance to get into a conversation with him at all, take it. Don't ignore him!!! Honestly, speaking from experience, that is 100% the worst thing you could do. If he liked you once, he'll probably like you again (maybe even as more than a friend? <:0)

Swapnote has been discontinued rip
snip snip

Last edited:
Swapnote has been discontinued rip
I'll try my best to start a convo ;u; its kinda awkward for me tho since I'm the only girl in jazz band and his friends are in jazz band too...
And my brother's friends.
They're all friends tbh OTL

Oh, well if they're friends, it shouldn't be too hard (I know that's kinda presumptuous since you did say you're kinda awkward, but being friends is half of the battle). Are you good friends with your brother?

Are you good friends with your brother?

Idk I guess, we play smash bros together every day if that counts haha;

I know I said I'm awkward, but tbh I'm not really it's just when I'm around him I become awkward because I don't know what to say or do ;_;

Idk I guess, we play smash bros together every day if that counts haha;

I know I said I'm awkward, but tbh I'm not really it's just when I'm around him I become awkward because I don't know what to say or do ;_;

I completely understand b/c that is my life ; ____________ ;
but you did used to talk! You can get that back! Just like, laugh at his dumb joke, include him in stuff; talking to him seems so much harder than it really is because now you have more to lose, but if you don't say anything, you'll just lose him. I guess, don't give up before you even really start is what I'm saying
I ruin all of my relationships/potential relationships that way...
You have no idea how many times I wish I had laughed at a dumb joke...

this really cute girl omg
except i always see her in big groups and dont get to talk to her very much and literally everyone knows i have a big crush on her and just makes it awkward

lol jk I just spent the past 5 hours feeling ****ty over ex-girl things that really messed me up mentally. its hard to talk to cute girls (or anyone for that matter) that I would like to get to know when someone that you were with for a very long time constantly told you that you aren't good enough and you start believing that ****

Cantata.jpg

My boyfriend of two years, Matthew ♡​

Everyone, like seriously, so many people, too many people, everyone is attractive, it makes me sad.

But I guess especially my boyfriend/future husband, he's pretty damn hot, especially when he grows out his beard. MMMMMYASSBBY

his name
is
alfred
alfred
f
jones he is my husband and i will murder your family

jk it's not that serious
but i will slash your tires

Real talk though, I think my biggest celebrity crush is Chris Evans. Hooooly damn, is he perfect. Some men are just the whole package like that, muscles and everything- but tbh, even if he was really lanky, I'd still like him. It's probably all in the face or something. He just does it for me.
his muscles thoooooo *droooooool*
i mean and there's this boy at school i might have fallen in love with but you know

lol i'll change it. i don't watch hetalia but my friend was obsessed with alfred at one point and i sort of forgot about her so i keep getting it mixed up xD

lol i'll change it. i don't watch hetalia but my friend was obsessed with alfred at one point and i sort of forgot about her so i keep getting it mixed up xD

lol, I like how you italicised the correction on the op, too :p

I completely understand b/c that is my life ; ____________ ;
but you did used to talk! You can get that back! Just like, laugh at his dumb joke, include him in stuff; talking to him seems so much harder than it really is because now you have more to lose, but if you don't say anything, you'll just lose him. I guess, don't give up before you even really start is what I'm saying
I ruin all of my relationships/potential relationships that way...
You have no idea how many times I wish I had laughed at a dumb joke...

Thank you for the advice~ I'll try my best haha;;

same!! I was watching a lp of that a few days ago, but I stopped as soon as she died. I still can't belive she was the second one to die :( I wish she had killed everyone else instead

...you should keep watching it, it's still really worth it even though stuff happened.

i like this one dude. he's sarcastic, funny, and i love being around him.
he's probably the only person i'm able to talk to for hours without getting uncomfortable or bored.
(also, surprise, he's my boyfriend. heart emote.)

1397051286639.1.png

my love ,, ,

when it comes to normal people I just find so many people attractive
I have problems; everyone's hot

Back