• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who are you crushing on?

starlark

timezone: bst (gmt +1)
Bells
Switch
0875-2911-8110
Winter Mittens
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Green Candy
Green Candy
う
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I don't recall seeing a thread like this pop up recently, so I guess I'll start one up.
Who are you crushing on?
Whether it be a romantic crush or an idol crush- it could be anyone-the guy that delivered your pizza (there's a popular one), Alex from Target, Beyonce or the lead singer of your favourite band! Or they could be fictional...Alfred from Hetalia? Wheatley from Portal 2?
You can discuss your pains, worries and fears, but it's not required.
If they're someone that you personally know / you don't want to name then I suggest just saying "This person who ___" to protect their identity.

I suppose I do have a bit of a thing for Patrick Sheehy from Walking on Cars. He's quite cute.
?\_(ツ)_/?​

Last edited:
I don't actually have any crushes right now, and it's been a long time since I've had any.

this really cute girl omg
except i always see her in big groups and dont get to talk to her very much and literally everyone knows i have a big crush on her and just makes it awkward

Buunni ���������������� OMG that boy he is so amazing and hot and omg ily

Last edited:
Hooh...Alexander Rybak though.
Alex-alexander-rybak-18784151-583-720.jpg

I have been having a huge crush on my (kindof) housemate. I've known him for at least a year but since he moved in last week to crash at ours, I've been like DAMN you are hot. Then last night after we'd all gone out clubbing, me, him and one of my female housemates all got into her bed. Then when she fell asleep some stuff happened between me and him... now I fancy him so much but it's a bit awkward, because we're friends and now we've done stuff, and I don't think things could ever be serious between us :(

I have been having a huge crush on my (kindof) housemate. I've known him for at least a year but since he moved in last week to crash at ours, I've been like DAMN you are hot. Then last night after we'd all gone out clubbing, me, him and one of my female housemates all got into her bed. Then when she fell asleep some stuff happened between me and him... now I fancy him so much but it's a bit awkward, because we're friends and now we've done stuff, and I don't think things could ever be serious between us :(

Aw :c Have you tried talking or anything? There's a chance it's reciprocal and he's just too shy or just doesn't know it himself...
(btw, are you Annachie? xD)

My best friend has been trying to set me up with his other friend for the longest time now, but it's mostly just a "jokey" thing we do, since I say that they would actually make an amazing couple (AND THEY WOULD). But to be honest, his friend is really handsome... :$ I would love to hang out with him and get to know him more. And I've kinda tried to hint to my friend I'd like to be able to talk to him, but hahaha he just seems too afraid I'd say something embarrassing. :$

ALTHOUGH, I don't really know if I have a crush on anyone anymore? :\ I don't know. ;; Someone messed me around for the longest time so, it's left me unsure on my feelings.

Aw :c Have you tried talking or anything? There's a chance it's reciprocal and he's just too shy or just doesn't know it himself...
(btw, are you Annachie? xD)

Nah I haven't yet, I'm too awkward about it! There's also another factor - I'm not sure he's completely over his ex yet so I don't want to risk being a rebound, so I think I might play it safe and leave it for a while. He's quite confident and forward so I think if he liked me he would say eventually.
Yes, I am!

Back