• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who are you crushing on?

my boyfriend ofc
celebrity crushes - alfred enoch and emmy rossum
tumblr_nmkqrhB1qs1ryq2zfo1_400.jpg
kinopoisk.ru-Emmy-Rossum-1147101.jpg

Last edited:
Celeb crush- Ariana Grande <3

RL crush- This one girl that I'm friends with and she kinda likes me too. We both have a thing for each other and we both know it, but we both keep avoiding the topic. Our friends keep trying to push us together but we've never really dated anyone before so it's kind of awkward for both of us -_- idk what to do but hopefully everything turns out well :)

Celeb crush- Ariana Grande <3

RL crush- This one girl that I'm friends with and she kinda likes me too. We both have a thing for each other and we both know it, but we both keep avoiding the topic. Our friends keep trying to push us together but we've never really dated anyone before so it's kind of awkward for both of us -_- idk what to do but hopefully everything turns out well :)

High five because I admire Ariana too.

I'm on the other end of the rope on that one with one of my exes, he wont leave me alone and keeps trying to see me... I am so sorry bb<3

I can relate to that, I've had exes like that. Just really sucks when you think everything is going perfect, and you become intimate... then the very next day they dump you and say it's because they need to work on themselves. :'(
He literally said the day before he dumped me that he was happy with how everything turned out.

Ugh... it makes no sense, all I feel is used. I bet his family and friends aren't happy with him.

on a trillion celebrities..
but i just watched the new avengers so i have again fell in love with chris hemsworth <33

The girl who sits next to me in chorus. I was so excited because I went to go see the Wizard of Oz, and she was there with her boyfriend and she said hi to me and she used my name!
She said, "Hi Steph!" As I was walking by and I just kinda freaked out to my friend Isabella and oh my god it was so great AND I GET TO SEE HER IN CHORUS AGAIN AND WE CAN TALK AND I'M SO HAPPY!

Last edited:
on a trillion celebrities..
but i just watched the new avengers so i have again fell in love with chris hemsworth <33

HAHAH, me with the guy who played pietro maximoff.
Good movie!!

Back