• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are the most annoying people on the INTERNET?

"PC people" being "Social Justice Warriors" in my dictionary. I don't handle those people very kindly. I actually think political correctness is un-American since it's not compatible with the first Amendment. If I'm forced to change my articles for having something politically incorrect, I would tell them that they shouldn't live in the US if they don't respect my rights and tell them to move to another country. I know that's extreme, but I'm at that point.

Thanks for telling me what that means.

You are welcome, and I'm sure someone else has a different definition, but I completely, totally, 100% love your way of dealing with the PC nuts. The only issue is, not everyone on the internet is American. I live in the USA, but not everyone does. Also, cyberbullies can go **** themselves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg this is literally so true I'm dead

Yes, this is annoying xd

a lot of the kpop fandom

they get on my nerves especially armies

"any armies here xD" shhhh

Most annoying people on the internet to me would have to be the people who hold the popular "unpopular" opinions so they can act self righteous when people argue with them.

Their argument usually consists of something similar to "you disagree with me therefore I am right" because they see their position as the underdog despite it being quite the opposite. I unfortunately live with one of these people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

People who take offense to everything. Smh

These people need to grow up. I don't care if they are kids or teenagers. And if they are 20+ and still get offended at everything, they seriously have a problem. That's what I should tell the safe space people.

Enter: People who get offended at other people finding things offensive.

Offensive and overly sensitive people who are rude and get so butt hurt over everything.

um
so basically i probably fall into this category but children who still think that the world revolves around them and that the world will treat them as kindly as their parents/teachers/other adults in their life simply because they have been treated like so thus far
i mean, when you think about it, you realize that if that's all they've experienced then it can be easily extrapolated to a larger societal basis, i.e. the internet.
the real bull**** starts when they won't admit their flaws or smh. like, i was cringey before (and probably still am), but the difference in me between then and now is that i realize that i'm cringe-inducing and would rather not impose that upon other people, seeing how i don't like the 12-year-olds on the bus because they remind me of my uninhibited expression in the past
/rant

To add on to my "I'm a Sensitive Person, Give me Special Treatment" committee quote, I really get irritated by people who are negative all the time. Constant streams of negative thoughts, especially from people you see almost everyday, is really bad stuff. When you're around negative people you get dragged into that negativity yourself. It's not good.

You are welcome, and I'm sure someone else has a different definition, but I completely, totally, 100% love your way of dealing with the PC nuts. The only issue is, not everyone on the internet is American. I live in the USA, but not everyone does. Also, cyberbullies can just go away.

If they aren't American, I will tell them that we Americans have the freedom of speech. We should even be allowed to say stuff that aren't politically correct. I don't care about what the world wants.

But the problem with SJWs is that they don't respect our freedoms. They think their emotions are more important. That is clearly un-American.

If they aren't American, I will tell them that we Americans have the freedom of speech. We should even be allowed to say stuff that aren't politically correct. I don't care about what the world wants.

But the problem with SJWs is that they don't respect our freedoms. They think their emotions are more important. That is clearly un-American.

All freedom of speech means is that you can voice your opinion without getting in legal trouble for it, it has nothing to do with "being able to trigger the the sjws" or whatever

Why is a Canadian the one teaching the Americans this

All freedom of speech means is that you can voice your opinion without getting in legal trouble for it, it has nothing to do with "being able to trigger the the sjws" or whatever

Why is a Canadian the one teaching the Americans this

Whenever people bring up Freedom of Speech they never seem to understand what it actually means.

What I want to know is why people in this thread are so obsessed with the SJWs they've never and probably never will interact with in their lives as though they're lizardpeople living among us wearing human skin.

Last edited:
Whenever people bring up Freedom of Speech they never seem to understand what it actually means.

Totally agree with this. Somehow people use this to justify parading around pretending they don't have a responsibility to treat others kindly. As if their right to say and do whatever they want overrides others' rights to live without harassment. 'Murica.

SJW's and Anti-SJW's. There is no in between with these people. You either are or you aren't. The Anti side have become just as bad as the very people they criticize un-ironically.

- people who are so easily offended/ those who get triggered by pretty much anything. those people have some extreme self esteem issues or something.

- people who force their opinions on others. "but it's a fact", no ***** shut up it's not.

- people who's self worth depends on putting others down and cover their actions with labels, you know, "sugar coating".

- people who take advantage of others who's native language isn't English, also those who when you tell them English isn't your native language they go "well same here but I still can type better (because my English is better than yours duh)". I've met people here who are like that, they should be ashamed of themselves.

i found th most annoying type of ppl on the internet

People who can't go a day without saying stuff like " Murica is da best country ever I live here lol, now I'm going to shove all of my Muricas laws down your throat, HahHAhahHHHa!"

Yep, these people.

- people who are so easily offended/ those who get triggered by pretty much anything. those people have some extreme self esteem issues or something.

- people who force their opinions on others. "but it's a fact", no ***** shut up it's not.

- people who's self worth depends on putting others down and cover their actions with labels, you know, "sugar coating".

- people who take advantage of others who's native language isn't English, also those who when you tell them English isn't your native language they go "well same here but I still can type better (because my English is better than yours duh)". I've met people here who are like that, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Yes!the very smug people who can't stand to hear other opinions. I am all for discussion and enjoy debating time to time, some people just can't do it without being insulting and claiming they are completely in the right. I don't really understand why some people get involved in discussions if they're of the view that their opinion is the only one which is correct?

The thing about putting people down for their own self worth is a bit one for me as well. They just have serious issues to bed to do that.

Back