Which villager was the first villager you caught cooking in their home?

It was Roscoe on my 2nd island. I forgot what he was making but lets just say I saw him with a frying pan.

For some reason, I still haven't seen any of my villagers cook. And I check 3 times a day...

Today was the first time I had a villager cooking a DIY, with Boomer making a mixed-fruits crepe.

I found Raymond making fruit-topped pancakes! He called it a "culinary experience." Love him.

Shino! I went to visit her once I got her and she was making some peach jam. Julian was cooking today and a stove looks really weird in his celestial looking house lol.

It was Marshal, he taught me how to make orange tart! 🍊

Shino was making a cherry smoothie but cherry is my home fruit so I just got a duplicate of the only smoothie I already have lmao

Finally, someone is cooking on my island, and it's Marshal. Sadly, I already had the recipe for "pull-apart bread".

C'mon, game! You keep giving me bad RNG!

Ken cooking Fish and Chips! For a such a Japanese chicken he sure has British tastes!

Marshal!!! He thought me some dessert item which name I forgot haha

just caught tangy cooking some baked potatoes! im happy we can cook with other furniture besides the stove diy. tbh i didnt even realize until i saw the furniture tangy was cooking with o:

Back