• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which Uchi and Jock villagers are you hoping for? Which ones do you NOT want?

Katt is my baby so she's naturally my favorite uchi. Agnes would probably be my second choice.

For Jocks, Genji and Boots would be first choice. Bill is cool too.

I'd be okay with pretty much anyone, but if I could pick, ignoring the new villagers...

Uchis I'd like would be Hazel, Fuchsia or Shari.
The one and truly big nope for me are definitely the bears.
I really don't like them. Except for Ursala, maybe...

Some of my favorite jocks are Antonio, Bill and Bud. Pierce or Poncho would also be cool.
I definitely wouldn't like to get Axel or Cobb, they're kinda creeping me out, haha... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Uchi: fuchsia, cherry, or phoebe

Jock: poncho, kody, cousteau, bam, or frobert

But the fruit and grass are more important... If I get the ones I want and decent villagers, I'll keep them.

Last edited:
My dream would be Muffy and Genji, or that new pink sheep if he’s a jock.

There are a lot of jock and uchi villagers I would not be happy to get...

jock.jpg
uchi.jpg

i made these haha for X i will reset and ? is fine if the other one is fine too

I dislike so, so many Uchis, and I wish I didn't. My ideal Uchi would be Reneigh, but I'd be happy getting Phoebe, Pashmina, or a few others. I just hate the bears so much. And Reneigh is a villager I want to keep permanently.

Jocks... Honestly as long as I don't get Cobb I'm gonna try and stick it out with whoever I get. New Leaf was my first game and Cobb was my first Jock and he sort of ruined the personality for me for a long time, until I got Bam, and then later played Pocket Camp and got used to some of the others.

The only uchi villager I had is Rocket ! I wouldn't mind if she was one of the first two, but I would be happy also with Paula. And that's it. I don't really like the other ones ahah

For the jock villager I don't want to have Cobb because he was an undesirable villager in my NL town ! Maybe a one I never had would be cool, like Boots, Coach or Genji :p

Last edited:
Flip is my fave jock (one of my favourite villagers full stop) and i kind of think every uchi is ugly :lemon: sorry

If i get Rocket i'll probably throw my switch out the window

Here are my top uchi villagers: Hazel and Ren?e
Top Jocks: Bud, Coach, Genji, Scoot.

I'm happy with any villagers tho. I really enjoy how they look!

For Jocks, I like Boone, Curly, Drift, Genji, Poncho, Rowan and Teddy. I guess my favorite would be Genji!

As for Uchis, Charlise and Phoebe are the only two I actively like, so that'll be interesting when I am resetting...

For Uchi, I really want Phoebe for sure! She's my favorite and I absolutely love her design. I don't like much of the other uchis but I don't think I would mind Cherry or Agnes. I can't stand Hazel though, she's awful inside and out.

Jocks: Snake's my favorite but I would also love to have Genji and wouldn't mind Bam. I definitely don't want any pig or frog jocks. I got stuck with Cobb in my Gamecube town and I never want to see his face again.

For Uchi... not so much good choice, but - Plucky, Diva, Canberra, Hazel or Phoebe :]. I like how a lot of the designs are quirky and "unconventional" with Diva, Canberra and Hazel in particular. Anything out the norm is usually reserved to snooty I feel, so this is nice.

For Jock... Billy, Bam, Boots, Antonio, Cobb, Cousteau, Drift... I'm not gonna list them all, there's very few Jocks that I really don't like

My dream would be
Jock: Genji
Uchi: either Muffy or Katt.

I don't like most Jock villagers but Genji is one of my dreamies so I def want him. As for Uchi I had Muffy in NL and I love her and Katt caught my attention on the direct so I would be happy with either.

Muffy, Agnes, Mira, or Pheobe for uchi. Rudy, Ribbot, Cobb, or Flip for jock. I do not want Bud, Shari, and Rocket.

Uchi: Frita
Jock: Bud, Genji, Kid Cat, Pierce, Poncho, Ribbot, Rod, Rory, Sparro, Sprocket, Sterling or Teddy

There's a lot of good Jocks tbh.

i'm hoping for katt and rudy tbh! i dont want to reset really for villagers bc the process might be very time consuming and what are the chances of getting both ya know! but would be super cool to get those. wouldn't mind kid cat, tad or plucky either!

definitely wouldn't want axel or biff, canberra, rocket, ursula.

Last edited:
Back