• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which is your favorite dust?

Which event dust is your favorite?

• Carnival Dust

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Space Dust

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Fairy Dust

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Dark Dust

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Star Dust (same as space dust, but with the correct name, votes for that count for this)

Votes: 18 21.2%

• Total voters

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
There sure has been a lot of dust around TBT in recent years. Which kind of dust do you like the most?

Did I forget a dust? Tell me, and I'll add it to the poll if I'm able to edit it after posting it. ^o^;>

I can't remember all the dust events so I went with space dust

Hmmm... To earn or to eat? I feel like fairy dust would be inheritently more glittery/sparkly... Whether that is a blessing or a curse, you must decide.....

I thought you were talking about the different methods and was going to say the visitor message dust.

I like all kind of dusts but I feel the fairy one is a classic!

I’m only familiar with Carnival Dust and Dark Dust, but I don’t remember when Dark Dust happened. Does anyone know?

Carnival Dust! I'm just obsessed with this aesthetic 🤡 🎲 ✨

Fairy Dust. Its the best dust so far. I don't remember Dark Dust.

This makes me want to brainstorm other dust ideas for future events:
  • Diamond Dust
  • Dusty Dust
  • Unidentified Dust
  • Sugar Dust
  • Star Dust (wow, this wasn't used?)
  • Pixie Dust (huh, it was fairy and not pixie?)
  • Moxie Dust
  • Crusty Dust
  • Flour Dust (omg, a food-themed event would be my JAM, pun intended...)
  • Mega Dust
  • Monster Dust
  • Trusty Dust
  • Aloha Dust
  • Tricky Dust
  • Chalk Dust

Like fairy dust as it sounds the most whimsical somehow but had to vote for space dust as I could use it to feed good old Whale Shark.

I’m only familiar with Carnival Dust and Dark Dust, but I don’t remember when Dark Dust happened. Does anyone know?
It was for the 2021 April Fool's event, when we got "dark" mode for the site, where, the more dark dust you had, the brighter it actually got. To the point that it was kind of painful and blinding. XD

It was for the 2021 April Fool's event, when we got "dark" mode for the site, where, the more dark dust you had, the brighter it actually got. To the point that it was kind of painful and blinding. XD

Ooh now I remember, thanks!

No wonder it got the least amount of votes...

I must have skipped that because I don't remember this at all 😱

I'd have to pick fairy dust! It's got a very cute, magical feel to it. As much as I love the aesthetic of this event, "carnival dust" is a little too mysterious for my liking. Is it actual human dust? The micro-crumbs left at the bottom of the animal cracker box? I don't know and therefore I cannot trust it.

Back