• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which characters do you prefer?

Nic

Bells
Last time I saw my grandmother... She asked me if I was a praying man... I told her, yes mam. Well she said, she said, pray harder, because it's not working!

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
left-4-dead-2.jpg
</div>
Characters are going by left to right.

Nick

I'm coming around to the new survivors.
I'd probably use Coach.

As for the oldies, Louis
Gotta grab dem peelz!

Ellis, for the new survivors.

Francis, for the oldies. ;) BOOMER!

I'd say Nick. He he gives off a Francis vibe to me. So jeez, don't let that stop you from smearing it all over yourself.

I don't know what's wrong with all of you, but of the new ones Nick is obviously the best, but Zoey is the best overall.

Also, the old characters > the new ones. (at least from everything I've seen)

Back