• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which bear cubs do you like?

Which bear cubs do you like?

• Barold

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Bluebear

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • Cheri

Votes: 40 33.3%
  • Chester

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • Kody

Votes: 18 15.0%
  • Maple

Votes: 76 63.3%
  • Pekoe

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • Poncho

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Pudge

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • Stitches

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • Tammy

Votes: 32 26.7%
  • Vladmit

Votes: 13 10.8%

• Total voters

feminist

god
Bells
Bear cubs are super cute and was wondering which ones others liked?

edit - Sorry, there's a typo in Vladmir's name

Last edited:
Vladimir <333

Favorite: Poncho.
I really like Stitches and Pekoe's design. Maple is also super adorable.

I chose Bluebear, Maple, Pekoe, Poncho and Stitches. However I like Poncho the best.

poor Pudge, I think he is pretty cute just forgot to vote for him that poor lil' guy :(

Chester however is the best bearcub ;)

i was the first one to vote for diva in favourite frogs and now i'm the first to vote for pudge here omfg i must have really bad judgement.....
anyways! i voted pudge because he was a starter in my sister's wild world town (and i shared the game with her until i got my own copy ;u; ) and cheri because she's my favourite personality type and she's so cute!!

Bluebear, Chester, Maple, Poncho and Stitches. I honestly didn't think I would like Stitches, but when he came into my cycling town he was adorable.

Last edited:
Love: Maple, Stitches, & Tammy <3
Like: Cheri & Poncho

Back