• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is Cheri red or pink?

Is Cheri red or pink?

• Red

• Pink

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goldi Locks

Hot Porridge
Bells
Island
Pink Toy Hammer
Chinese Dragon Tail
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Cherry (Fruit)
THIS THREAD got me thinking.

Does Cheri look pink or red to you? I know she's listed as red in Nookipedia and is apparently based on cherries, which makes sense with a name like Cheri.

But she looks pink to me!
acnhcheriredorpink.jpg

A dark pink, but still pink.

What do you see?

I see her red. Kind of like a cherry or strawberry flavored Italian ice treat. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿง

I've not yet had Cheri as a resident in any of my games so far, but from seeing her online I always saw her as red. That being said, coming across this thread and seeing the screenshot, she does seem somewhat pinkish. I went looking around at her older depictions throughout the series and she seemed to be more definitively red back in the GameCube game. She also looks a bit deeper red in New Leaf and in her amiibo card than she does in New Horizons.

I still lean toward her being red, albeit a lighter red, but it's more debatable now.

The change sort of makes me think of how Lobo the Cranky Wolf used to have basically the same coloration as Wolfgang up until New Horizons when they made Lobo's fur more purple.

Whatever the case, she's got a nice design and I hope I can fit her into a roster in one of the future games.

Cheri was categorized under the "Cherry Pink" category of all the Pink Villagers from the website I found: https://www.gamepur.com/guides/all-pink-villagers-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons

So I guess, she is a shade of Pink, rather than a shade of Red.

I thought this website was cool, as I never thought to categorize the villagers this way!
I was about to accept the poll result here and on Twitter/X that decided she was red. But you've just dropped a game changer and now I'm convinced she is indeed pink lolol

Her colour looks very similar to Appleโ€™s to me, and Iโ€™ve always considered her to be red. Iโ€™d say Cheri is reddish pink, leaning more towards red.

Her colour looks very similar to Appleโ€™s to me, and Iโ€™ve always considered her to be red. Iโ€™d say Cheri is reddish pink, leaning more towards red.
Well now I am confused, I posted Apple as my favorite pink villager in the other thread that Goldi Locks linked in their original post.

My brain hurts.
Her colour looks very similar to Apple's to me too, who I also thought was pink! Maybe Apple and Cheri are just not ripe yet.

Back