• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which bear cubs do you like?

Which bear cubs do you like?

• Barold

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Bluebear

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • Cheri

Votes: 40 33.3%
  • Chester

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • Kody

Votes: 18 15.0%
  • Maple

Votes: 76 63.3%
  • Pekoe

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • Poncho

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Pudge

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • Stitches

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • Tammy

Votes: 32 26.7%
  • Vladmit

Votes: 13 10.8%

• Total voters
Poncho Poncho and Poncho :) he's the best hands down!

But on looks I also like Maple and Pekoe

Pekoe's probably my favorite, but Poncho's kinda cool, too.

Wow, Maple's actually ahead of Stitches! o.o I voted for Maple too btw. ;)

Maple is pretty cute. Cheri isn't too bad too.

Honestly, other than Maple, Cheri, probably Bluebear and Pekoe, they're meh.

I think Stitches and Tammy are cute but...I <3 Barold! I thought he was cute when I first saw him and he's grown on me so much that he's never leaving my town...EVER

The only one I really like is Stitches. Chester is alright too, but I probably wouldn't keep him in my town. Most others either look generic and boring to me or would scare the living daylights out of me if their plot appeared in my town.

Poncho was in my original Wild World town so he'll always be one of my favourites probably.

I have Chester and Pekoe. They live right next to each other and are adorable. I once saw them get in a fight and it was the cutest thing because they're just these two tiny bear cubs fuming at each other.

Back