• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where do you put your tools?

Where do they go?

• Total voters
Top row is crazy for me, letters all the way
Growing up with City Folk thats what everyone did so I guess I’ve just retained the habit

I've never thought of putting them in letters lmao
I always put them in the top row of my pockets and treat them as permanently there.
Does the d pad Summoning tools still work when they're in letters?

I've never thought of putting them in letters lmao
I always put them in the top row of my pockets and treat them as permanently there.
Does the d pad Summoning tools still work when they're in letters?
Is the d pad the cross thing? 😂 Because no, that doesn’t work when they’re in your letters

In all my games, I always have the tools lined up across the top row and going into the second, with other tool adjacent things like umbrella, wetsuit, megaphone, etc. in the second row. In New Horizons I then follow that stuff with crafting materials (wood, stone, etc.) I might have on hand for whatever reason before the rest of the inventory space is opened up to miscellaneous things.

My letters are too full of, like, furniture I didn't want to sell that might be rare. The Post Office is overflowing with those.

Top row, everything as far to the left as possible, and in storage in the first box if I'm not using them.

Mine are usually in my pocket but I don't have a preference about their placement in there.

Back