• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where are you from?

Which continent are you from?

• Total voters
I'm too mainstream for the cool countries. I'm from North America. It gets even more lame. I'm from the US. And from there I'm technically from Jersey but I live in Colorado. Whoo.

100% English. It's kinda annoying how people just assume everyone on the internet is American, I can see why just by looking at the poll results but still :eek:

The USofA. Where stupidity can earn you great things. I haven't left the country, but I would love to travel to England, Japan, and Italy some day.

You'll need to add the UK as a separate thing when we leave Europe ;) lol

But yeah, East London, UK

arizona-welcome-sign-state-welcomes-you-road-40737826.jpg

Arizona,U.S.A. Home of the world's biggest hole in the ground.

The middle of a cornfield, Illinois, USA
It's not really the Chicago part, it's more the middle part
And it's really dull out here

Love all the people acting like it's a ******* tragedy to live in the states. Give me a ******* break. Anyways, I live in North America, United States, Massachusetts, West Springfield.

Missouri (NA) lol
the US in itself isn't bad, but my state is LAAAAME lmao

Back