When do you do laundry?

When do you do laundry?

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
I wash, dry, and happen to fold my laundry every single week. .-.

Last edited:
I've actually been quite sick for awhile so I find it really hard to do my laundry, which is no good because I've just been buying a lot of clothes the past couple months because of that

I try to do it once a week, it's hard for me to find the time to be honest, because I have to go to the launderette. So it's a lengthy process. :')

I voted once a month for clothes (basically when I run out of underwear), but I do my sheets every week. I'm gross and I re-wear a lot of shirts/pants that pass the smell/stain test lmao

it depends on what i'm washing and what my week looks like. most of the time it's every few days, because i only have a limited amount of work clothes and i work 5-6 days a week.

I used to do it about once a month but now that I have a washer/dryer in unit I do it about every 3 weeks. Don't wear dirty/smelly clothes and I'm not a particularly smelly person so it was never a huge deal to me. When I lift weights, ride a bike all day, or hike I wear designated clothes so that can smell all it needs to.

for clothes: 1-2 times a week, for blankets and other stuff, once a month

Never. I always stank.

jk I wash weekly

Last edited:
I turn into a laundry goddess once a week - on Sunday afternoons to be precise.

I actually enjoy doing laundry and am very fussy about white whites and bright brights! I fold everything very precisely too ... and I am one of those old fashioned weirdos who really enjoys ironing! Spray starch and the whole nine yards! Lol :rolleyes:

Me and my brother do it each week. One week my brother does it, and the other week I do it.

I'd say for clothes, every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

Bed clothes, blankets and so on - Around the middle of each month/the end of each month.

I do it every couple days because I go through a lot of clothes Dx Every day I go to work/ school and hafta dress appropriately, meaning not wearing sweatpants 8 days in a row unfortunately lmao. We JUST got our own washer/ dryer combo and I'm obsessed with doing laundry at home. It's so nice (*>v<)ゞ*゜+

Every week! But I'm terrible when it comes to folding. I just don't have time sometimes. XD

I hate how sometimes you have to do laundry out of the blue because your cat pissed on something, a cup spilled on something, et cetera. It's annoying. :p

Back