• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When did you start animal crossing?

LilyACNL

stop????
Bells
Red Lily
White Violet
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Red Tulip
White Pansy
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Any one of the animal crossing series, I'm pretty sure I've played the one on the gamecube, but my earliest recorded was 2008 on wii, city folk.:)

tumblr_n6e5kywuxo1snc5kxo1_500.jpg

i was 5 so 2003-2004. my 7 year old brother got it and i played it before i could even read half of what they were saying lol

Around 2011 on an emulator.. I think it was the N64 game or the Gamecube one, I'm not sure.

But legitimately, I started in 2013 with City Folk thanks to my little brother....a month before New Leaf came out...mehmehemhemhem.

Hmm, not sure about the year, but it was on the GameCube. Whatever year that one came out, lol. It ate up my whole life so I wasn't allowed to have City Folk or Wild World, but now I'm an adult so I do what I want B)

I see we have some early gamers here, I actually started on 2014

well, I forget the year, but the gcn version was relatively new if not the only one out in the US. I played it on the gamecube with my whole family, and we had two memory cards for two towns.

I started the whole AC series back in 2003 at a friend's house and officially owned a copy of the original by 2005. I've been a big AC fan since then. :D

August 18, 2012, when I bought Animal Crossing for the GameCube. I became addicted instantly.

Back in 2005, my aunt came to this hotel and we visited her there. The TV had a service where you could order movies that were still playing in theaters and Gamecube games.

I mostly watched movies, but I distinctly remember playing three Gamecube games: Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart Double Dash and Animal Crossing 1.

I never played the series again until I got a used copy of New Leaf.

Back