• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you know anyone who plays Animal Crossing IRL?

Do you know anyone who plays Animal Crossing IRL?

• Yes

Votes: 55 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
Yes! Someone I was friends with in college (we don't talk much anymore) used to play! Funnily enough, we never actually played together but we both kept talking about arranging a time to or we'd talk about what we were currently working on in-game. Sadly I think she reset her town relatively recently, so I never got a proper chance to check her town out, but hopefully we can change that someday.

I definitely do! My cousins have played, though I don't think they've been on in a while. I recently saw that a new coworker had one of the present balloons tattooed on her and we talked about the game a bit. So I know she plays. My best friend in Canada plays periodically too :)

Back