When did you start animal crossing?

Sometime in 2010 . 3.
My kid brother got it shortly after he got his wii in '09, and I finally started playing it

The very first time I played Animal Crossing was back in 2004-6ish at a friend's house on her GameCube.

I got Wild World from my friend for my birthday in 2007, and I fell head over heels in love with it. I think I played it at least once a week until 2011 or so.

I started back in 2005 when I first got Animal Crossing for the Gamecube. I've bought every release since but the Gamecube version has been my favorite. :lemon:

IIRC it was around 2006 with my brother and his friend on the original game. I will admit during that time I always tried to steal a rocketship that his friend had... ?\_(ツ)_/?

It was December 2004, I bought the GC Animal Crossing to play over Christmas. I loved it so much, it was so different to anything I had ever played before. I had just started my first job so I used to play it when I got home at 7pm. I would look forward to playing it, in particular so I could read all the letters from the villagers, see if there was a special visitor that day and buy things in Tom Nooks store.

One thing I do miss is when Tom Nook would give you a raffle ticket when you bought something. I used to love taking them in on raffle day and seeing if I won a prize, which was normally a hard to find item I didn't have. That was great. I wish they would bring it back :)

Last edited:
Way back in 2005-2006 or so. When it first came out on gamecube. I still remember and love it. Fishing was the best ever.

I started out on the first game that was released in NA on the gamecube. I still love that dorky music and those dorky graphics -3-. My dad loved fishing in it, and it was pretty much the only game he would actually sit and play.... He was the one that finished all the houses. o.o

I got wild world soon after it came out, i cant remember why, i think one of my brothers bought it but didnt want it. I had no clue what it was and started it up. I got to the part where Nook gives you paper to write letters but didn't read what he said so I used it up writing other letters instead. Then turned off the game in frustration. When I turned it on again Resetti was there and he started shouting at me and at one point said something about "Ol' man nook" and I got really upset and thought he was angry I misused the letters and was after me for stealing Nook's paper. I started crying and didn't play again.

A few weeks after I told my bro and he reassured me it was a great game and did the resetti part then let me play again. sorry for the long story i just remembered it and it made me laugh.

August 2014 is when i got new leaf, my first game in the seiries

Since the first day of the GCN AC being released.

Last edited:
Three/four years ago. My mom and dad went to gamestop, asked the person what a good wii game for kids was. The person said AC:CF, so they got it :). Still remember my first town (WHY DID I RESET YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU) :')

THEN i heard of New Leaf. I begged my mom and got it for my Bday (Alond with my old 3DS)

Back