• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When did you start animal crossing?

I've started playing the gamecube one since shortly after it came out. I've played every version of the game too. Animal Crossing is literally my life, I've played it ever since I could remember. And about 90% of my childhood memories revolve around it.

I love this game to death :blush:

I started playing the original animal crossing when I was a little kid--I loved it so much, and I still do. ;v;

March 15th of this year. I was never too big into games when I was little and my first console was the DS Lite, and back then I was only really into things like Mario and all that. I bought it kind of on an impulse at my local gamestop, and here I am now.

In 2003,My birthday,i was only 5-yrs-old,however,the only things i knew was,fishing,catching bugs,and enter a code in Nook raffle to get 30,000 bells,also get furniture and put it in my house
Ahh the nostalgia is coming!

2005 on the Nintendo DS. I remember my sister telling me to buy it, so we drove all the way to Toys R Us to pick up a copy!

my first series was new leaf so I feel kinda noobish, but I started it like around the same time I joined these forums possibly even the same day haha

edit - some time in 2013 in short

Last edited:
I started like 2 years ago with wild world when I found about it from my ex who stole it from their sister. I was amazed how you could design your own clothes and played it for months before I finally sucked it up and bought acnl

2010 with City Folk. I got WW used on my birthday, then bought GameCube later in around August of that year I think. I got New Leaf on my birthday a month after it came out since I didn't have a 3DS yet :p

I started in 2010 with City Folk, then a month or so later I got the Gamecube version. Then 3 years later I got a DS and WW. Then finally, in February of 2014, I got my 3DS and NL.

I started in 08 a few weeks after City Folk came out. Hubby was playing & I watched him for a week or so then made a person in his town. Then I got my own Wii & my own town so we could wifi together. Then we got Wild World & the Gamecube version. Got New Leaf on US release day.

I actually started the game in 2014 around Christmas. My fiance got me into AC. I loved the game ever since!

around 12 with city folk. i didn't really play a lot until summer 2013 though when i literally played every day. i really wanted new leaf when it came out but i didnt havee a 3ds and it was expensive so i didnt get it. then i didn't play until summer 2014 when i played every day as well. then i put i it off for a while and then i decided to get new leaf and a 3ds because tbh city folk wasnt all that good and i wanted to play acnl a lot.
so i got it in april 2015 and i've played every day since

hi all i dont remember the month but the year was 2008 acww was the very first of the series i played then acgame cube i wanted ac city folks but didnt get it. and now im playing acnl & achhd but i find the later boring.
sorry bout the babbling on but thx...later days

Back