• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your opinion on this?

What's your opinion on this?

• Total voters

himeki

hiatus
Bells
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So, with the new info, what do you think of the game so far?
Vote!
:D

4/10

I don't see much here that I can really use. Sure, maybe there'll be something super exciting and fun that would make a great addition to New Leaf or whatever new AC game comes out, but even so, it would have to blow my socks off.

I'll give it a 6/10 so far.

The only exciting part of the game is seeing the rugs and possible new furniture. XD

5/10. I would love to see a new Animal Crossing game, but I don't want to pay full price + amiibo cards + the card reader for an Animal Crossing spinoff game.

To be honest, i don't think I'll play this game...but it's animal crossing after all :x

Chances are, I'm probably going to buy the game. But at the same time, I'm a little too iffy about it. It's a complete different concept and I'd much prefer sticking with a town of lovely villagers and being the mayor than something else more or less than that.

5/10.

My more recent policy when it comes to waiting for a game to be released, is to have no expectations of the game at all. By having no expectations, I can't be disappointed; in the past, when I had expectations for a game, I ended up being disappointed many times.

Just watched it on E3, I am definitely getting it, they're bringing old characters back too! Like Carrie (kangaroo)

OK, that digital event makes me really want the game now.

At first, I was cautious and now I really want it.

My opinion just got higher knowing we can decorate the garden :p
Fences was one thing I always wanted in Animal Crossing... looks so cute ^^

Last edited:
By what I have seen on the Nintendo treehouse, 8/10. Would of preferred for this and Amibo festival to be dropped for AC Wii U but it's a good spin-off.

My opinion is that I like the cards and am going to collect all of them. However the game itself seems to small for me to want to pay full price to get it, and decorating houses just doesn't interest me too much. 5/10 maybe?

Back