• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite AC:NL Reaction?

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Bells
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Skull Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
In my humble opinion, you literally cannot beat the Shrunk Funk Shuffle. I like the clap too, tho. What's your fav? Any that you use particularly often?

I agree with Jacob that you literally cannot beat the Shrunk Funk Shuffle

I often use the chuckle one. You know, the half-laughing one, whatever it's called. 'Cause I'm always spittin' clever remarks and cheeky ****, fellas! 😏 The mischievous one too. That one's somewhat cute in my opinion. Perhaps I just admire the fiendish. 😈🙏 Wish I could do that emote in real life: have a spark fly across my face and a purple shadow. 😁

I like the laughing one! It makes my character look like a big jerk but also not at the same time ... hmm..

I like that little chuckle with the three lines and the sparkle!
It's a lil devious, a lil cute

I like the nod reaction the best and I use it the most. I love the animations that special NPCs do as well, like Wisp's spin out of the lamp and Pave's dance moves.

Showmanship.

I had such a sense of pride the first time I saw it after designing a room. I didn't know how or why exactly it activated, but from then on I never felt a room was good enough unless I did the animation after working on it!

I was SO excited when Shrunk gave it to me, for whatever reason I thought it was exclusive to the moment after you organize a room. Luckily my ability to do it anytime didn't make me less happy to see it the og way :)

Back