• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your native fruit?

Native fruit?

• Total voters
Peaches. I don't mind them as my native fruit but since I had them as my native fruit in New Leaf I was kinda hoping for something different this time. I would've liked cherries ideally but I couldn't be bothered to keep resetting just to find them once I found a map layout I was more or less happy with.

Peaches!
I really wanted peaches but I was resetting mainly for the starter villagers + RS and airport location. The peach fruits were a little nice bonus 🍑 IRLI don't think I've eaten actual peaches? Peaches aren't a commonly grown fruit where I live. I LOVE everything peach-flavored though! Peach lemon iced teas were my go-to comfort drinks back in college haha.

Peaches c: I was hoping to get them because I use them to add a hint of peach/pink to my island. I wouldve been happy with apples as well as they are my second fave

mine is oranges. They’re one of my favorite fruits so I was happy with it even though I don’t like the color orange. I really wanted either apples or cherries but I was happy with anything other than peaches.

Well, I answered Cherries but turns out I'm wrong and settled for Pears on my newest island.
Hm..

My native fruit are pears, which are my least favorite fruit. Not only do I dislike their design in Animal Crossing, I also hate the taste of them in real life. I just pretend that everyone in my village also dislikes pears, which is why they aren't worth as much and why I give everyone other fruits as presents. And when Redd says he's going to give me a discount because he had a good pear I think, "finding a tasty pear is indeed a special occassion".

I have equal numbers of every fruit tree on my island, though, so the native doesn't matter as much. I like having a lot of color and variety in my trees, and I place them randomly throughout my island so it feels like it's still one with nature.

I would have liked apples, because they are a pretty color and shape and are my favorite fruit in real life. I wanted apples even before discovering that Apple the hamster is destined to be my island's pop star princess. But now I especially wish they were my native fruit.

peaches remind me of butts... and then i start thinking about epsteins island which i really dont like i try not to think about that..theres also the peach baby surprise thing idk its weird i wish i had pears but i wanted peaches at the time of picking an island cause i like that song millions of peaches but now i know the song better and realized its kinda weird too.....

can’t help you with the other stuff but the peach surprise box is based on a Japanese fairytale - momotaro, sometimes translates as ‘the peach boy’. It’s kind of like thumbelina, a childless couple prays for a baby and then they find a giant peach in the river and when they go to cut it open out pops the peach boy, momotaro. He later grows up to go on a bunch of adventures, fighting ogres, etc.

Love the thing about the song! Isn’t it so weird when you listen to a song for sometimes years and never think about the words til one day you do... 😋

Whoops I read wrong. Thought it said favorite fruit, which is the apple. My native fruit is the orange.

Originally, Pears. This was my first ever island and thought it fit well with my Island name of "Green Hill".

...Then I reset and got Apples, which I don't mind at all considering my native flower are Roses. A beautiful, red combination. 😌 👍

My sweetheart restarted his town until he got peaches cause he says they look like little butts lol

Back