• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your native fruit?

Native fruit?

• Total voters

saucySheep

I've frikin' LEFT the forum :D bye!! won't miss ya
Bells
Tasty Cake
Vesta
Yellow Star Fragment
Vesta
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
Hi, which fruit is native to your island? Mine is apples :)

oh and tell me if you like it? I like apples... can't eat them irl because I have braces -_- but they're quite pretty and simple looking, I enjoy having them, though there aren't as many apple trees as there once was on my island. xD I legit need to plant more ;-;

Mine are peaches. They were my second choice, I would've preferred apples (my favorite fruit IRL) but peaches are nice. I personally prefer the look of apples, too, but peaches are cute (they're also apparently popular, I've seen polls as to people's favorites and peaches always seems to win, lol). Peaches are my SECOND favorite fruit IRL, though I usually eat nectarines instead just 'cause they seem to be easier to get here (and fresher/better). I actually like all the basic five AC fruit in RL except cherries. I like cherry flavoring, but not actual cherries- the texture is unpleasant to me for some reason.

Mine are peaches. They were my second choice, I would've preferred apples (my favorite fruit IRL) but peaches are nice. I personally prefer the look of apples, too, but peaches are cute (they're also apparently popular, I've seen polls as to people's favorites and peaches always seems to win, lol). Peaches are my SECOND favorite fruit IRL, though I usually eat nectarines instead just 'cause they seem to be easier to get here (and fresher/better). I actually like all the basic five AC fruit in RL except cherries. I like cherry flavoring, but not actual cherries- the texture is unpleasant to me for some reason.
cherries sorta nauseate me irl lmao. The one fruit i wouldn't have on my island would be pears.... i dislike them for many reasons lol

Pears. Just like in New Leaf. I don't even like pears 🤣 Not that it matters very much because it's always possible to remove the trees and just plant the one you want haha

Peaches but I really dislike them because it feels like I have had peaches or apples in every single AC game I've played. Would much prefer cherries for once cos they look beautiful in the game. Being real anything is better than pears though, I don't mind their taste irl but just the way they feel really puts me off of eating them.

Mine is pears! At first I was bummed, and wished it was peaches. But now my favorite is oranges, which is my sister fruit, because the bright color goes with my island better in my opinion. I think come fall I might like pears more, because they are the most autumny

oranges! I wasn't really too fussed about native fruit since perfect fruit isn't part of this game. i think they look cute, and I like the orange drink that my villagers have, but aside from some orange trees at my entrance i've planted cherries and apples around the island because I think they just fit in a bit better

I have oranges, originally I wanted apples because that's what I had in new leaf. I really love having oranges as my native fruit.

I have peaches! I really wanted apples but I wasn’t willing to reset for the native fruit since I was going to get them all later

Technically mine is peaches, but oranges go better with my island so I actually have no peach trees at all and only oranges! :p
(I'm not one to reset, plus my NL town fruit was also peaches, so I feel like peaches are a part of me at this point lol)

Native fruit is the apple. 🍎

Right now, I have more foreign fruit trees than apple trees on my island. Since foreign fruit sells for more bells.

My favourite fruit in the game is actually orange. I like the way it looks, and I like the colour orange. In real life though, I don't like eating oranges and will avoid them. But I still appreciate how they look and smell. 🍊

My current island has cherries. Kinda hoped to get apples, as I wanted something new (since my previous island already had cherries), but I can live with it.

I reset for peaches on Arctin. It’s a tradition now for my first town to have peaches.

I have pears on Evwirt as my native since everything else lined up near-perfectly.

Back