• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Fruit Trading-I Have Apples, Peaches, & Coconuts

Mountain_Elements

Bells
Feedback
100% (69) +
Hello,

I currently have apples, peaches, & coconuts, and I would like to trade for the fruit that I am missing. A lot of my fruit trees are blooming at the moment so people can just shake the trees to get the fruit that they need and drop any fruit that they're willing to give in exchange. There are no fruit trees on the cliffs so don't bother going up there.

I have to warn you all that I did not figure out the running mechanic for a couple of months so there are flowers everywhere. I'd appreciate it if people would stick to picking up fruit and seashells and leave my produce and flowers alone.

Also, I have never actually had anyone on my island before so there's going to be a bit of a learning process as I figure it out. Currently, it's asking if I want to invite someone via local play or online play. I'm supposed to choose online play, right?

Thank you,
Mountain Elements

Edit: I now have my missing fruit! Thanks, ATheBuoy42! Also, since they didn't want anything, I have a lot of peaches and apples if anyone wants any. I also have some DIY recipes, but I'm not willing to type up the whole list.

Last edited:
Hi again ^-^ I will happily bring you your missing fruits!
You will want to do online play and open using a dodo code to invite anybody. You can send me the code privately.

Since I was given my missing fruit for free, I'm willing to give out my apples and peaches for free if anyone needs them. Also, I have some DIY recipes. I'm not willing to type up the whole list, but people can ask for specific ones, and I'll check if I have it.

Back