• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your native fruit?

Native fruit?

• Total voters
I got oranges. But I got my yellow airport so I didn't care. Besides I got peaches from my in game mom so I was happy. And eventually I'll have all the fruit anyways.

and I love oranges in real life. As a matter of fact, I love any fruit in real life (except mangos, unless they are in something like a fruit salad or smoothie)

Apples! I had Cherries in Wild World and New Leaf, so I was kinda disappointed I didn't get cherries in New Horizons, but I still really like apples. I wasn't bothered to reset unless it was pears lol

peaches for me. love this butt fruit. was very happy to find out that i got them as my native fruit when i first started.

My island's is cherries but I'm replacing them with peaches. If perfect fruit ever comes out I'll try and have a few perfect cherries.

Mine are apples. I love the way they look. In NL the perfect apples looked really delicious. Still wondering why they did not have perfect fruits in this game.

Pears. I widely hated bunch but I think there was a Pear gang when the game first came out, so I'm not disappointed. Plus, other fruit sells higher.

Mine were peaches!

I had apples in ACNL so I wanted peaches under the impression that there would be perfect fruits xD but I'm still happy with my choice!

🍐 Pears 🍐 Neutral towards peaches (the peach chair is rather cute though), not a big fan of apples and cherries....so, that left me with pears and oranges, I suppose. I feel that I subconsciously reset for pears lol. Love how the trees look with pears on them, and having pears as my native fruit, at least for my first ACNH island, gives me a special, homey warm feeling ~

cherries for me :3🍒🍒 I think I would have been fine getting any of the fruits tbh. actually at first, I was such a newbie to this game that I thought everyone was given cherries and roses aha..

Oranges! Wasn’t too picky at what fruit I’d get, so I’m fine with it! It’s probably the one I eat the most in real life, plus I like orange juice so there’s that.

I got apples sadly
They're my least favourite of the fruits but I liked my starting villagers so I kept it hah

Hi, which fruit is native to your island? Mine is apples :)

oh and tell me if you like it? I like apples... can't eat them irl because I have braces -_- but they're quite pretty and simple looking, I enjoy having them, though there aren't as many apple trees as there once was on my island. xD I legit need to plant more ;-;
i have peaches! and i'm happy about that because i think they really match my island as a native fruit.
STREAM MONSTER

Mine is oranges :D
I actually like apple :l
I hate oranges because it's so common and don't call me brat because I like rare ones than commons :)
I love oranges 30% only :D
I love apples infinite 🥰
#AppleForLife

Oranges...
Do you know how many games and save files I have had oranges as my main fruit on?
Almost all of them.
My second most common fruit I typically get are peaches.
All the other fruit are rare for me in the games.
My sister fruit for NH were pears though (the fruit that show up on island tours).

Back