What's your middle initial?

I dont have a middle name! I always found it weird because I have never met anyone else irl without one (that I remember of). Its mainly because my middle by culture shouldve been my dad's name, Viacheslav, with a 'ina' on the end as I am a girl. Though my parents thought it was unnecessary.

E

...for Elizabeth. I've always hated it tbh. If I remember correctly, my middle name is named after my (idk how many greats) great grandmother.

soo i don't have a middle name 😔
my brother and sister both have a middle name but i guess because i'm the youngest, i'm not allowed to have one

M for take a guess. Many don't figure it out and I don't know why. Makes sense to me. If Mike is short for Michael and Mikki is short for... and thats my middle name. First name C and older name but I go by Mikki to everyone. Both are family names. Ones my mothers (and fathers mother) and ones my fathers. All of my kids have family names as well with nickname spins.
Post automatically merged:

R for rose! my name overall is a very 'basic' name lmao

This is my mother's middle name! You don't hear it often. Nothing basic about it in my opinion. I find the name beautiful.

My middle initial is T. I actually go by my first name/middle name rather than first name/last name.

E

...for Elizabeth. I've always hated it tbh. If I remember correctly, my middle name is named after my (idk how many greats) great grandmother.

Also E for Elizabeth lol I feel like anyone with an E is Elizabeth...
Mine is confusing because my first name is Mary, middle name Elizabeth, mum set me up like that because she wanted me to be called Mary Beth. Causing me a confuse

J for Jill. I don't particularly like my middle name as it's quite old-fashioned. But I can't imagine having anything else.

D for Delaine. I had a maternal great aunt whose name was DeLaine; I was named after her, but without the L capitalized.

the most basic white girl middle name, marie

my mom said she just thought it was pretty and my dad made her change how my first name was spelled (it was all for naught because im nb and have changed it lol) so she ran with choosing the middle name

My middle initial is M! 🥰

M for mystery because I’m not saying what my middle name actually is, lol. Mainly because I hate it 😔

Back