What's your middle initial?

D for Danielle

I remember not being able to spell it when I was young haha. Good thing just first and last names suffice for school.

Mine is L, for Lynn. I saw someone from back in 2017 shared it! I actually thought it was really common, but haven't met a toooon of people with it?
Apparently Eliz/sabeth is though wow haha!
Also, I have absolutely no idea why my middle name is Lynn. I should... ask. Or change it, to something rad.

I don't have a middle name and I think the only people in my family have middle name are the children where the non-blood related relative has a middle name tradition.

It has only ever given me issues when people make online forms assumes that everyone has a Western name so therefore they have a middle name. I usually just put a random letter and have to call to get them to remove it if it's for something sensitive.

My middle name starts with an S, personally I really like it, it's the name I use to introduce myself with and it's what all my friends call me. I started using my middle name form a young age because me and my mom share a first name and it made things complicated when getting phone calls lol back when land lines were a thing

My middle name is Kathleen, after my dad's mum. I really like the fact that I was partly named after her, as I never got the chance to meet my paternal grandparents as they died years before I was born. My initials are also the same as my dad's dad, H.O. So it'd be quite funny if I had a child, gave it my surname, and a first name beginning with H cause then there'd be 3 generations of 'H.O, H.O, H.O,' 🎅🎅

M. Marie.

Yo same

I don't mind my middle name, it's generic (like my real first name🙄) but it's alright. I don't dislike it like my first name. If I got the chance to change my name I'd prob only change the first and keep the rest of my name the same.

Back