White Rose
White Pansy
White Hyacinth
Asteroid Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Pink Love Potion
Dreamy Bear Plush
in case anyone doesn’t know what it is, you can find the quiz here.

mine is words of affirmation, and my secondary one is quality time.
IMG_9420.jpeg

i guess i just like it when i’m complimented or told that i’ve done a job well done. i don’t get too many opportunities to spend a lot of time with people i’m close to so i value that a lot too.

I can’t find my full results there but my main one is quality time at 30%. If anything I’m surprised that it isn’t higher. Become especially more important after this year.

I’m assuming it’s followed by acts of service, then words, touch a little lower and gifts dead last. Unfortunately everyone I’ve known to be a gift-giver had some other serious deficiency in their emotional state or communication… usually felt disingenuous too. I’ve often just gotten gifts with love bombing, which sucks.

Last edited:
My first result is physical touch and my second is quality time. I think quality time is a little higher in actuality. I live in a society that isn't really open to physical displays of affection so I guess it made me notice them more during the quiz. Quality time is mostly what we both enjoy having together.

Quality time. They don't have to say or give me anything, just spending some time with me is enough. I really dislike it when someone calls me while doing other things and put me on hold, or start talking with someone else. Or comes to see me but bring all their other friends.

None of the above as i find lonliness to be more so of a comfort for me than some shallow form of affection from people willing to break my trust so forget it.

Quality time, I already knew before I took the test 😊❤️ Just being able to be in someone’s presence and not only feel comfortable doing so but safe to do so means more to me than anything.

Words of affirmation was my biggest one! No surprise to me there. Not totally sure on the others because paywall, but physical touch/gifts were probably closest behind it, followed by quality time (still very important to me ofc), and acts of service last. I really appreciate help when I'm stressed or tired or not feeling well, but other times I just feel kinda guilty about it ahaha ;v;

I'm surprised food/cooking wasn't on there. Maybe it'd fall under gifts/service but I know it's a big one for a lot of people on its own.

Words of affirmation was my main result too. The rest is locked behind a paywall, yet it is my first time taking the quiz. I'd say acts of service would be the second one, followed by receiving gifts. I'm not too fond of receiving gifts because it can quickly become clutter, but there are still those few items that become special

i already knew what mine was before i took the quiz but the quiz did reaffirm the my love language is quality time. sadly they paywalled ur other results lol but i suspect for me that receiving gifts or physical touch to be on the lower end. my second would probably be act of service followed by words of affirmation.

Quiz result says acts of service. I tend to say my love language is food. I'll love you forever if you buy me a cheeseburger when I'm sad. 😂

40% quality time, which checks

I swear a bunch of these questions though were like "can I choose neither" and just picked half-heartedly

idk the rest, because I'm not paying

Back