What's your favourite spot in your town?

Tobiume

awaiting
Bells
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
<: I like the bench and fountain area by my cafe, it's a nice place to sit. It's also pretty close to the cliff that's next to the ocean.

my town is a mess so the only place really cozy is my main character home but I like also sitting at the bench in the shop street ^^

there's a lil peninsula of a spot to the front right of my house, shaded by a perfect apple tree and it's the perfect size for a hammock and also a perfect place to lay and watch the world go by. makes me very content :'))

The bench by Ketchup house. It's never used and under perfect cherry trees. It is also on the cliff in the southwest part. I also like going to the gorgeous room in my house. It feels quiet and out of the way

I have my house on a little jut of land, between the ocean and the river. I have perfect apple trees all around my house, and a ramp to the beach right by. I have a stonehenge below my house a little bit, and four villagers over to the left, but far enough away that they don't usually roam by my house. Before I took my hiatus, I had a sweet dirt path winding between the trees to my front door.

Theres a spot on the western part of my town where i have bamboo growing leading to a Stone Tablet. It almost looks like a grave, and its kinda pretty. I also like the spot south of my house where my first bench is.

Back