• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your favourite spot in your town?

Tobiume

awaiting
Bells
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
<: I like the bench and fountain area by my cafe, it's a nice place to sit. It's also pretty close to the cliff that's next to the ocean.

my town is a mess so the only place really cozy is my main character home but I like also sitting at the bench in the shop street ^^

there's a lil peninsula of a spot to the front right of my house, shaded by a perfect apple tree and it's the perfect size for a hammock and also a perfect place to lay and watch the world go by. makes me very content :'))

The bench by Ketchup house. It's never used and under perfect cherry trees. It is also on the cliff in the southwest part. I also like going to the gorgeous room in my house. It feels quiet and out of the way

I have my house on a little jut of land, between the ocean and the river. I have perfect apple trees all around my house, and a ramp to the beach right by. I have a stonehenge below my house a little bit, and four villagers over to the left, but far enough away that they don't usually roam by my house. Before I took my hiatus, I had a sweet dirt path winding between the trees to my front door.

Theres a spot on the western part of my town where i have bamboo growing leading to a Stone Tablet. It almost looks like a grave, and its kinda pretty. I also like the spot south of my house where my first bench is.

Back