• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your favourite non-tradable collectible

Easily the Tetris Grid.

Now I know it's not the most beautiful, cute or enchanting collectible, but I love it so much because in the ACNL picture contest, all I did was decorate one of my rooms to recreate the scene of "I don't need it" from Spongebob. I used the glass flower vase as a mockup for the Tetris Grid. I still have the image stored in my 3ds SD card. I also believe someone else did the same scenario with the Crescent Moon Glow Wand with the Mr. Turner "If I had one" scene, the fact that both of us won a non-tradable collectible by using a Nickelodeon cartoon is bizarre and funny.

The Galaxy Swirl
1693220266083.png

It was refreshing being on the winning team for once (sorry Buzzy Bees) and its one that means something to me. I love the mix of purple and blue, two of my favourite colours. I'm not really into the other non-tradables. Pretty as they are, I don't have them so I don't have any feelings attached to them.

The christmas canes I dont have that I wasn't here for. ;_;

That heart from the TBT fair looks amazing~

Ghostly lanturn, the book from TBT summers, the bell bag as well!

Green pinwheel & rainbow feather are my two favourite non-tradeable collectibles. Forever sad that I'll almost certainly never own a rainbow feather because I don't have the artistic skills to win any contests 🥲 but at least I miraculously won a green pinwheel!

i forgot i made this thread for stardust but mods if you see this if i win a rainbow feather give it to cornimer

I really like the silver mailbox even though it's technically an add-on. The 2016 fair patch is a close second.

As a reader, and writer; I desire that lost book collectible.

My top 3 are Echanted bloom, heart of the forest, and the lost book.

I also really like the bronze trophy, because I got it from a writing event. I'm not a great writer, and sometimes my sense of humor is a bit off, haha, so it was nice to have a story actually do well.

The crescent moon glow wand and the enchanted bloom collectible! I wish I could have at least one of them…

Back