• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your favourite non-tradable collectible

Mine is definitely the Enchanted Bloom and the Blue Rose Potion collectible.

Enchanted Bloom is definitely my top favorite of all non-tradable collectibles, perhaps my top favorite of all collectibles! 🥰

Definitely the cresent moon wand, with the blooming flower one being pretty close

shooting star is my favorite too but I do love the enchanted bloom as well

I feel like my answer should’ve been the rainbow jellyfish bc of my username 🫣

Shooting Star is my favourite of the ones that I have. I wish I also had the Crescent Moon Glow Wand rip.

Also shoutout to the Pink Candy I was lucky enough to win one when it debuted and it’s a staple of my Halloween candy lineup.

Out of all the non-tradable collectibles I currently own: Special Snowflake, Silver Trophy, Ocean Pearl and Rainbow Feather, the feather is definitely my top favorite. I got it for winning art, ART of all things 💖 super proud about that, heck yeah. I always liked the feather but never thought I would ever own one, so I never got my hopes up so I wouldn't be crushed. But yeah, I love my Rainbow Feather 🌈

I have a soft spot for the Special Snowflake, too. My favorite non-tradable, animated collectibles are the Shooting Star, Green Pinwheel and Tetris Grid.

My favorite non-tradable, non-animated collectibles are the Special Snowflake, Pink Candy and the Summer Blue Shell.

the animated Shooting Star from the 2020 Fair. I was ecstatic when I won one, it's beautiful!

Probably the Enchanted Bloom for me! But I absolutely adore the Special Snowflake and Shooting Star too. Thankfully I have my bloom and snowflake now, but I would still love to get my hands on that shooting star someday too. ;v;

Definitely the crescent moon wand, shooting star, tetris grid, and all of the patches and candy canes!

1. Enchanted Bloom
2. Dusty Scroll
3. Ancient Lantern
4. Blue Mote of Flame
5. Tetris Grid

Ooh... tough, there's so many pretty ones! But I'd probably say Crescent Moon Glow Wand!

I'd give someone else's left foot for an Enchanted Bloom, Rainbow Feather, or Heart of the Forest. But tbh I am a sucker for anything rainbow so I would be happy with any collectible that was.

Perhaps one day when I Get Good 🌈💕 unless the 12 Days of Collectibles has mercy on me

I think the crescent moon wand... every day I regret and question why I was not active for the 2016 Fair. 😔 She's simple but I just love the changing colours for the wand and as an item.

crescent moon and shooting star have a subtle, really pretty aesthetic and look beautiful in so many line ups but think I'd vote for enchanted bloom, just think it looks so stunning every time I see it

Back