• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone got any Disney merch?

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disney
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Hiya~ I’m curious does anyone have any Disney merch/toys? If yes Pics will be appreciated only if you don’t mind of course ^u^

Last edited:
Not sure if this counts but I got these when I worked at Disneyland a couple years ago. Some lady gave them to me as a tip lol

I do have actual merch and stuff, I'll have to get one of my fave figs and post it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    763.7 KB · Views: 15
If my Stitch Tsum Tsums count, then yes! I have one big one, and two small ones. I also have a couple of toy Tsum Tsums that I got from blind bags, but I don’t really consider those to be merch. I got my Stitch Tsum Tsums from the Disney store that used to be open here, but sadly it closed down during the pandemic.

I also have a regular Stitch plushie and a Pua plushie (from Moana) that I got from the same store, but they’re in storage and I don’t feel like digging them out just to snap a photo of them. 😅 They’re very cute, though!

I have some other miscellaneous Disney stuff as well, such as keychains, a Disney princesses piggy bank from my childhood, a Stitch tote bag, funko pops, magnets, etc. I actually didn’t realize that I had so much Disney stuff, LOL. I’m not sure if I’d consider everything to be merch since I’m unsure if any of it was actually made by Disney, but I still love everything I have! I wasn’t able to snap a pic of everything since some of it is also in storage or on display in my room in a hard-to-get-to spot, but I was able to take pics of some stuff!
Tsum Tsums, plushies and toys
IMG_4909.jpeg
IMG_4912.jpeg

A bonus Stitch poster and plushie! I’m not sure if I’d consider them to be merch either, but I still love them! I actually like this Stitch plushie more than my official Disney one.
IMG_4908.jpeg

IMG_4907.jpeg

Keychains! Woody, Jack Skellington and Ursula came from blind bags, and the Mickey Mouse keychain I got from my grandma after she passed.
IMG_4910.jpeg

Disney princesses piggy bank! I actually still use it to store some of my loose change.
IMG_4911.jpeg

Aside from a myriad of Disney games back when they had a a working relationship with Capcom, I think the only merchandise I own is a set of DuckTales 2017 figures and some Mickey and friends figures that I can't keep standing upright to save my life.

I have a Christmas themed pillow I picked up back when I went to Disney last winter. I normally don't buy things like that but I figured I don't go to many cool vacations like that so why not.

I have a Mickey Mouse plushie as a sorcerer from the Disney film Fantasia.

View attachment 531088

I've had that same plush since I was a kid. I might still have it, but it's probably packed away in storage.

I own so many Disney merchandise, I can't even remember them all, but I do know that I own some Disney shirts, Doorables figures, films on DVD, and character plushes of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto.

I've had that same plush since I was a kid. I might still have it, but it's probably packed away in storage.

I own so many Disney merchandise, I can't even remember them all, but I do know that I own some Disney shirts, Doorables figures, films on DVD, and character plushes of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto.
My best friend showed me some of her Disney Doorables, omg they’re so cute!

Last edited:
I have quite a bit of Disney merchandise and I don't really have any pictures of it because there would be a lot of pictures so I'll just explain what I have. My aunt was obsessed with Disney's 101 dalmatians so I have an entire set of 101 dalmatian figurines in mint condition in the box, and I have a Christmas version as well also in the box (she passed away back in 2003, so these figurines are from then or earlier) I have a stitch pillow pet, a couple of Stitch stuffed animals, Disney loungflys (all of them are Stitch themed), I have a few Disney ears, Disney spirit jerseys and shirts. I have a candy corn Donald Duck sipper, and a Christmas music box popcorn bucket from Disney. I also have Christmas Disney crocs that are very comfy.

I have quite a bit of Disney merchandise and I don't really have any pictures of it because there would be a lot of pictures so I'll just explain what I have. My aunt was obsessed with Disney's 101 dalmatians so I have an entire set of 101 dalmatian figurines in mint condition in the box, and I have a Christmas version as well also in the box (she passed away back in 2003, so these figurines are from then or earlier) I have a stitch pillow pet, a couple of Stitch stuffed animals, Disney loungflys (all of them are Stitch themed), I have a few Disney ears, Disney spirit jerseys and shirts. I have a candy corn Donald Duck sipper, and a Christmas music box popcorn bucket from Disney. I also have Christmas Disney crocs that are very comfy.
Sorry to hear about your aunt. You must really like Stitch

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your aunt. You must really like Stitch
Thank you, she was a really great person cancer sucks. (I also wish she had gone to the doctor much earlier because for a good year before diagnosis she said her head and her chest hurt a lot so she just took Tylenol or Advil to deal with it instead of going to the doctor) Yes, I love Stitch a lot! Stitch, Donald Duck, and Chip & Dale are my favorite Disney characters.

I hoard everything Aristocats, especially Marie. I have everything from plush to perfume. My most recent purchase is a Marie weighted plush and a Marie crystal figure (pictured).

I also collect pins and have a good bit of Disney pins :)

1000010236.jpg

I hoard everything Aristocats, especially Marie. I have everything from plush to perfume. My most recent purchase is a Marie weighted plush and a Marie crystal figure (pictured).

I also collect pins and have a good bit of Disney pins :)

So cute! I’d love to see more of your collection! 💕

Last edited:
Back