• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favourite AC bug?

How do you feel about bugs?

• Total voters
My favourite bugs in the game are the scorpion and tarantula. I used to hate them but now they're my favourites. I think its because of the hunt for them. It takes effort and timing to get them.

I like some bugs such as butterflies, moths, cicadas, snails, crickets. But I’m not fond of others like tarantulas, mosquitoes, scorpions (only okay from afar)!

I am not really a bug fan..if I have to I would pick a butterfly or ladybug lol

I’ve been thinking, in addition to bees and butterflies, lady bugs are pretty cute. Rhinoceros beetles are pretty cute too, but I think I’d still be terrified IRL.

A lot of the bugs are cute in game but I wouldn't wanna touch them irl. For example the bees and cicadas.

I think I'd pick the emperor butterfly. Love the blue wings and they're so eye-catching! I especially love seeing them at night? Something about their blue wings and flying around at such a serene time hits different.

The great purple emperor butterfly is my favourite! They are so gorgeous, I have made multiple models of them with Flick.

I hate bugs irl, but in AC I let them slide. I like most butterflies and palm tree bugs. I also like dragonflies and atlas moths.

i have a soft spot for any of the butterflies, particularly the monarchs and emperors.

i also really think moths are cute and i just feel bad for the atlas moth and its whole issue....

but like in real life, my favorite is still either the praying mantis or the orchid mantis, absolutely love them and i think they're so cute and silly to watch

I love the Queen Alexandria's Birdwing and the Emperor butterflies! They're both super pretty, and they're easy to spot!

well considering I am a Bug it would be wrong of me to say anything except that I love all bugs hehehe 😌💞
well maybe besides mosquitoes, they're the worst oof

my favorite bug in the game is definitely the Hercules beetle! I really like the rhino beetles and stag beetles a lot, their horns/pincers are so cool! 😄

But just imagining plucking off a giant stag beetle from a tree would be amazing.
reminds me of last year when I found a female stag beetle on my front porch, it was such an awesome experience and I'll never forget her 💖

Tbh I like pretty much every bug in game, they're all pretty integral for keeping the atmosphere feeling natural versus it being just you and your villagers (fish are different as they're just shadows lol). The first time I encountered the tarantula it shocked me pretty good as well as the scorpion, but other than that it doesn't affect me really.

I don't mind most bugs apart from any type of 🕷. Eight legged freaks are the scariest of all time! 🥵

Back