• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite color?

• Total voters
Blue, light blue to be specific. Especially when it’s paired up with a yellowish color. That combo makes me feel happy.

I like blue. I prefer the darker or the muted shades. Literally any shade of blue aside from the lighter and powder blues appeal to me.

Orange! I think I like it cause it's so bright! But when I buy things, I tend to always lean towards getting it in pink.

probably any shade of blue, always been my go to pick, but pink and purple are top choices too

I like green, red, black, but my favorite color is green like the forest and plants, it's a soothing color, there are shades of green that I dislike though, one even gives me headaches, I don't know why but it seems linked to my childhood, maybe I got traumatized by something in that shade of green, like a bugs or something. I also like darker shades of red, vivid red is too much for me. Black is relaxing for me, some people think white is relaxing but white gives me anxiety, like a room all white stress me however snow is okay, I love snow, go figure.

it definitely varies on how i'm feeling, but i normally gravitate to shades purple, pink, blue and green! i don't normally feel drawn to shades of red and orange, but i still think they're pretty nice! most of my clothes are black though or a dark shade of blue. out of the colours i listed i think it'd be hardest to narrow it down between purple and blue! 💜💙

Can we only have one? If so, Tiffany Blue is my favorite. But generally speaking, light blue, mint, lavender, and gray are my favorites.

Back