• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite color?

• Total voters

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Bells
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Leif
Flimsy Watering Can
Golden Watering Can
Toy Hammer
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid
Been a while since we've had one of these! Last was a year ago. So, what's y'alls favorite colors?

I'm in the realm of orange, and green, and blue, and purple.

Last edited:
I normally always said pink but now I have two favorites. The other is green. I'm more into lighter/brighter shades though, especially mint.

Purple has been my favorite color for many years.

Orange has attempted to break away from the pack and try to overtake purple in recent years but has never succeeded. I'd say it's number two.

Pink is third but can probably contend with orange for second depending on the day. Black and green round out the top 5.

I really love yellow and purple, I think I like the latter just a bit more but they're both such gorgeous colors 💛💜

not to mention wario and waluigi colors hehehee :waah:

edit: I should mention that green is really starting to grow on me too, partly because of my ever growing appreciation for Luigi haha 🍀

Last edited:
My favorites are blue and orange, and I especially love how well the two colors go together.

IMG_2750.png
this is honestly an impossible question for me since i like so many colours, to the point that i don’t really have a favourite LOL— there’s just a bunch of colours that i like. off the top of my head, some of my favourite colours are black, yellow, olive green, pink, grey, beige, dark red, this shade of purple, white, blue, and honestly so many others lmao. there aren’t really any colours that i don’t like

Red is my favorite, followed by white. But I am happiest when there is more than one color around. I love all sorts of color combinations and rainbows (esp pastel), so colors are just great in general.

Purple, but I find myself gravitating to green as I'm getting older and older.
Blue is really nice too.

dark green do be my favourite colour!! most other shades of green are rad too. other than green though, orange is cool (though i don't typically wear orange stuff)

I like the cool colours the most (green, blue, purple/violet) especially when it comes to clothing. Green and blue are very natural colours so they're equally tied as first. Purple is a close second, especially the darker shades. White is my favourite when it comes to decorating or if I need something to paint. Its a very "safe" colour in that regard.

Purple and black. But also I love baby pink - which is the color of most of the furniture I've been acquiring since I'm 18 (when it's available. Otherwise it's black :v)
My goal is to have a half goth, half vintage, half cute house 😂 (what do you mean I can't have 3 half ?)

Back