• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your desktop/phone background picture right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My desktop wallpaper is an image of Hotarubi from the anime Basilisk. She's crying in the rain and it's titled Painful Memories.

My phone background is a picture of my dog. :blush:

Cloud...you know from final fantasy lmao

Bzm3T17.jpg

I find volcanoes beautiful to look at. Would love to witness an eruption in person, but that probably isn't a good idea if one enjoys living for very long. So I have one as my wallpaper instead.

My phone lock screen is my 2D bf

My phone home screen is my 3D bf

My desktop is just some mountains

My phone lock screen is my 2D bf

My phone home screen is my 3D bf

My desktop is just some mountains

Idk why, but this just made me laugh compared to the previous two statements.

Anyway, I don’t have a background on my phone or tablet, but I may consider getting some in the future. :)

Mine for PC is a tiling of a pixel thing I made for a website.

O5l8v8m.png

I love how nothing else is on there, but a trash can labeled 'memes' lol

I'd post pics but they'd come out small. My phone home black with the Hearts symbol and the word Heartless below it (from Kingdom Hearts). My lock screen is Alice in Wonderland-y, a black backround with the Cheshire smile saying 'we're all mad here'.

Then my laptop is a pic of Raguna's house from RFF. Went from creepy vines to pleasent so quick haha.

right now it's milena dravic on lock screen and jagoda kaloper on the home screen as for phone :3

my laptop has some hippie make love not war pic

My Desktop and Phone wallpaper/lock screen are the same. Pictures of my perfect little cat. ^^

Last edited:
That one character who didn't deserve death at all is right now my destop background:

S3E22_Hekapoo_looking_very_upset_at_Marco_Diaz.jpg

(Love that purple sky in the background)

On my phone, nothing special. Just a simple background.

My phone background is of my dog smiling and looking up at me after eating some vanilla ice cream. He honestly looks quite goofy in the photo.

My desktop is a HD Hatsune Miku wallpaper for Windows 10 and my phone wallpaper is rilakkuma bears. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back