• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your Chinese Zodiac Sign?

What's your Chinese Zodiac Sign?

• Rat

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Ox

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Tiger

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Rabbit

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Dragon

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Snake

• Horse

• Goat

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Monkey

• Rooster

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Dog

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Pig

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters
i'm a rabbit, and based on the first google result, don't resonate with it at all. it's said to be the luckiest, and yet i have consistently terrible luck. elegant and beautiful, yet i am far from either. calm and peaceful and avoids fighting, but i definitely wouldn't call myself calm (it's the anxiety) and will argue if it's necessary. only thing that would apply is "artistic" because i love writing and people say i'm good at it lol.

I was born in the year of the Ox, specifically the Earth Ox according to the Sexagenary Cycle, which seems plausible knowing myself.

Pig
IMG_0493.jpeg

I'm a goat/sheep/ram too! My element is metal, which sounds kind of funny and scary. I think the description fits me well as well.
Under the influence of the Metal element, people born as Metal Goats are kind-hearted, strong-minded, determined, and disciplined

I'm year of the rooster which isn't as glamorous as others but seems decent.
Hey, us roosters have to stick together 💜

IMG_2340.jpeg
I don’t think I am a typical rooster but it sounds pretty good so I am going to channel my inner rooster from now on 🥰

I am honest definitely, the rest? I wish! I will work on it 😉🧧❤️

• Hug
Reactions: oak
I'm a dog! I always thought it was a cool animal out of them all cause it's the cutest, hehe. I'm definitely loyal (to a fault) so I feel like it fits me.

i am a monkey! i really loved fruits basket as a kid and i was always a little sad monkey didn't get more of a story lol

I'm a tiger, and based on my specific birth year I'm an Earth Tiger. I don't really know what that means but based on a quick Google search I got this:

"People born in a year of the Tiger are brave, competitive, unpredictable, and confident. They are very charming and well-liked by others. But sometimes they are likely to be impetuous, irritable, and overindulgent."

None of that sounds like me at all to be honest 😅

Turns out I am an Earth Goat which has the traits of: charming, generous, wise, and gentle. We are the most responsible, disciplined, patient, and practical of all the Goats. We value stability. Negative traits are pessimism, hesitancy, and anxious worriers.

That kind of checks out for the most part, especially the negative traits.

I was born in the year of the Horse 🐎 characteristics include: loyal, courageous, ambitious, intelligent, adventurous. Always thriving for freedom and endurance, always striving to be different from the rest. High-spirited, enthusiastic and a symbol of independence.

All things a horse is but I'm clearly not lol well, except intelligent and ambitious. These were my strongest traits in school. Nowadays....meh. I also do try to be different than the rest of the crowd, in my own wacky, irrational yet sometimes surprisingly effective way.

Horses certainly are beautiful, amazing animals. One of man's oldest and best companions right there with dogs.

It explains why I resonate so deeply with Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, other than it being one of DreamWorks's best movies.

I am the year of the Rooster! 1993! :D It's weird because I am NOT an early riser, I am a night owl, so being a rooster doesn't really suit me at all lol!

Ox ox baby. I’m not too familiar with chinese Zodiac…or even oxs, but I was born in 1997

Had to look this one up because my birthday’s in January and might not align with the year I was actually born in. I’m a Rat! (but just barely, had I been born a couple days later I would’ve been an Ox) To be specific, an Earth Rat. And yeah… the description matches pretty well.

i was born during the year of the rooster!!
according to google, people who were also born in the year of the rooster are "deep thinkers, honest, bright, communicative, ambitious, capable and warm-hearted." which isn't too much like me (unless they mean like.. the bad type of deep thinking then yeah maybe it has some accuracy lol).

I'm a dragon, so I'm super excited for this year! I wouldn't say I'm confident, lucky or gifted, but I am ambitious and I do try to do everything to the best of my ability.

Back