• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's your biggest 'unpopular/controversial' opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not unpopular but all family vloggers should be banned (and most of them should be charged with child exploitation)

and also i want scottish independence and think it would be a good thing (unpopular opinion in the wrong crowd)

plain milk is disgusting, i don’t understand how anybody drinks it. im mainly talking about people who like to drink cold milk, my brother likes to drink warm milk which is just as or even more gross 🤮

also i don’t understand eating cereal everyday for breakfast, it’s so bland. if i ate the same thing everyday i’d get bored of it.

Last edited:
-I'm not one for superhero movies and anime. I'm not necessarily saying that I hate them - It's just not my thing.

-Breath of the Wild is NOT the best Zelda game. Yes, the game itself is good, but to say that it's the best in the series probably means you haven't played the other good Zelda games.

-I honestly never understood why the Wii U and Gamecube sold so little. I don't have either consoles, but they both have games that I'm dying to play and they seem like solid additions to the Nintendo family.

-Writing fanfiction about real people is a huuuge NO. I can never stand by this, especially if the material is explicit. These are real people who have real lives. Need I say more? They can also read these fics too (or a friend/family member of theirs). I have an online friend who does this, too...
I mostly agree with the bottom one. However, allow me to introduce an exception:

If it is a close friend one has who is okay and/or likes to be included in their stories. I've been included in fanfictions by friend's before, and I like it.

plain milk is disgusting, i don’t understand how anybody drinks it. im mainly talking about people who like to drink cold milk, my brother likes to drink warm milk which is just as or even more gross 🤮

also i don’t understand eating cereal everyday for breakfast, it’s so bland. if i ate the same thing everyday i’d get bored of it.
I drink cold milk sometimes 😂

I see cereal as more of a nighttime snack before bed.

(it used to be that I only found men attractive to me if they had long hair, but now I mellowed out and can appreciate short hair if it looks full)
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. ><

I've never understood the purpose of having a rug in the bathroom or kitchen...I would worry about it getting musty/dirty, and a tile floor is easier to clean than a rug.

I don’t like pizza. It’s that one food that I don’t necessarily hate but I have to be in the mood for it. Even then, I only have it a few times a year. I feel like a disgrace to Italians for not liking pizza. My last name is Italian, lol. I do, however, love pasta.

Last edited:
I don’t like pizza. It’s that one food where I don’t necessarily hate but I have to be in the mood for it. Even then, I only have it a few times a year. I feel like a disgrace to Italians for not liking pizza. My last name is Italian, lol. I do, however, love pasta.
I’m not particularly keen on pizza either. Like you say, have to really fancy it to eat it.

Tomato and garlic sauce on pasta is divine 😍

Guys I was a bit nervous…I thought I was gonna get roasted lol. (Or see some roasting.) Guess our opinions are more acceptable than we thought!

What is wrong with you people?!! Plain milk disgusting?! Low rise pants suck?! Don't like pizza?! :oops:;)

All kidding aside, I like all those things. My controversial opinions-
The only thing a twizzler is good for is to replace a straw when drinking soda.
Candy corn isn't candy.
The best strawberry cupcake is the fake strawberry flavored cupcake with the super pink fake strawberry frosting.
Two of the best foods to mix together are peanut butter and syrup (butterworths or some generic, not real syrup). Mix equal parts, it's awesome.

😛
Post automatically merged:

One of the weirdest things to me when overseas was seeing the boxes of milk on the shelf. Not refrigerated. I think it was parmalat or something like that. I got used to it, but yeah, not spectacular, lol.

Also, true crime gives me nightmares. I’m not kidding— when I used to be into it, it really messed with my sleep. (I’m already an anxious person who has trouble sleeping, so I should have known better….)
True crime documentaries usually put me to sleep. But not the more recent, over dramatized stuff- just the older ones narrated by bill kurtis. It's the voice, I think. He should record guided meditations or something.

Unlike true crime, however, fictional stuff gives me nightmares and keeps me up. And yes, after I turn out the light, I'm always (always, every time) thinking something just might be under the bed and grab my ankles. Scary stuff....

Last edited:
similar to @/plume’s opinion: i will never understand why people put carpeting in their house. it doesn’t help the decor and plus wouldn’t it be so much easier to clean spills if the floor was just hardwood? if you want some form of carpeting that is what A RUG is for. and i agree with the no rugs in the bathroom/kitchen thing, in both those places rugs get extremely dirty

JonTron videos were a lot better when his presentation/budget were more amateurish. They had a more relatable home-grown YouTube feel and his videos actually feeling more like a show/production and being more polished is a lot less charming.

I like country music. Most of the country songs I like are probably from the early 2000s at the latest, but there are some newer songs I like as well.
Same. I think it’s an uncommon genre of music to like depending on the types of people. People are typically quick to assume I like metal music, I guess due to my appearance, but my playlist is basically 90% country. I also prefer older country, but there are some newer songs that are good.

Stargate > Star Trek > Star Wars

Fingers crossed for a new Stargate series soon 🤞🤞
I’ve only ever watched Star Wars and I love it 😂

similar to @/plume’s opinion: i will never understand why people put carpeting in their house. it doesn’t help the decor and plus wouldn’t it be so much easier to clean spills if the floor was just hardwood? if you want some form of carpeting that is what A RUG is for. and i agree with the no rugs in the bathroom/kitchen thing, in both those places rugs get extremely dirty
Wooden floorboards and a rug is the way to go 😂

Carpets bring all kinds of problems like you say, literally impossible to clean.

Carpet is gross. It's harder to clean and flattens down so fast. The only place acceptable to me to have carpet is a basement where it's cold.

To be honest, not sure why this is but a fully carpeted house just feels cheap too. It is the cheaper options for flooring so that's probably why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back