• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whats your best house that youve done?

Kralkatorrik

~Mayor of Okayama~
Bells
personally, i think my best was this Japanese style one, but i know some people who pride over there golden, which one was yalls fave style to do? (or request, idk)

soleil's house. i was so proud of myself when i did it because she chose the most RANDOM combination of furniture and i tried my best to make it look appealing

D2oAMqYWsAAWqTx.jpg

soleil's house. im so proud of myself because i remember her choosing the most random combination of furniture and i tried my best to make it look appealing.

D2oAMqYWsAAWqTx.jpg

i have a few houses that i think are my best...but i showed them to my girlfriend and her favorites are the houses i did for stitches and bob! (the codes are 0673-7755-914 and 0973-7755-044 if you want to take a look for yourself!! i don't have any screenshots right now unfortunately...)

I made Aurora a flower shop that I really loved.
It had a lot going on, on the outside. And on the inside I had a sitting area with books and a lot of plants.
Had a seperate room for like a shop apartment for her to live in.
By far the longest I spent on a home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made Aurora a flower shop that I really loved.
It had a lot going on, on the outside. And on the inside I had a sitting area with books and a lot of plants.
Had a seperate room for like a shop apartment for her to live in.
By far the longest I spent on a home.

penelope's house. i really outdid myself with the wedding aesthetic.

I did a house for whom I can't remember the name of and it was sleek themed. I loved the modern(ish) style of it! (owo)

So far definitely the banana shrine for that monkey, I should definitely put up a pic somewhere when I'm actually less lazy connecting it.

i didn't play for very long, but my best house was the first house i did
gEuZOvI.jpg

my houses don't normally look good, so i was proud and surprised that one turned out the way it did

Last edited:
Back