• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Sal? or The 120 Days of Sodom (1975)

yep that infamous movie. I find it quite interesting though.

Last edited:
Watched Hercules & the Minions last night, and currently watching Antman right now :rolleyes:

Last I saw in theaters was Jurassic World. Last I watched at home...hm...I want to say Seven Pounds.

Just watched The Conjuring tonight. Not really scary to me but my BF got a bit freaked heh

at the movies: that peter pan movie called pan? watched it with my little sisters like a month or two ago.
at home: paddington, again with my little sisters.

The Martian... I hated it. And I'm a Ridley Scott fangirl.
It was just SO bad and flat in every way, I really don't see why people like it so much.

I saw Crimson Peak last night. It's nothing like it's advertised, it's just advertised as a "horror" so the studio can make money. Other than that, I found it to be a fairly enjoyable thriller-mystery movie with some very creepy atmosphere and aesthetics to it. There are some ... "interesting" ... twists to say the least and the delivery of some of their are outrageous, in what I found to be a comedic way.

Back