• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's the last movie you've seen?

I tried watching the 2013 "Carrie" but didn't finish it. That's technically the last movie I watched. I don't remember the last movie I finished.

If Not Us, Who? (2011)

Really good film if you're interested in post-ww2 history. and it has an interesting montage as well.

Tai Chi Zero

i did not expect to like that film as much as i did!

i watched skyfall again to make myself feel better for not liking spectre as much

Same here, I'd been putting it off for that reason, but figured I'd give it a watch since it popped up on tv.

Those eggs tho, eww

I caught the second half of 28 Weeks Later tonight, but the last movie I watched in its entirety was Ex Machina. It's a little slow paced but quite good overall.

'All I Want for Christmas' because my retired dad is equal mixes of adorable and annoying because he friggin' loves Christmas films because they're so predicable and happy, and they're already starting to show Christmas films on TV.

The film was predictable, terribly-written, and badly acted. He loved it.

I'm currently watching the Animal Crossing movie, this time with an english fandub. So much nostalgia. >w<

Black Orpheus (1959)

Really good actually, quite the dark end though.. without spoiling too much

Back