• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Christiane F. – Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo (1981)

really good film, haven't watched it in some time though. and it has bowie ;)

Watched Inside Out last week!! it was super cute and I enjoyed it lots, but the Swedish translation was a bit iffy in some places ;;

Watched Inside Out last week!! it was super cute and I enjoyed it lots, but the Swedish translation was a bit iffy in some places ;;

They usually are iffy for animated things. Well as long as it suits the lip movements for the animation I guess and it's not too off.

They usually are iffy for animated things. Well as long as it suits the lip movements for the animation I guess and it's not too off.

Yeah, I mean it kind of did, but the thing that bugged me the most was that the sad one's name was Vemod, which isn't really a sad feeling only? Idk, I just think they could have translated some things better but I understand that it's a ton of work to translate ab entire move so it sounds good, still means the same thing, and makes sense )X

Yeah, I mean it kind of did, but the thing that bugged me the most was that the sad one's name was Vemod, which isn't really a sad feeling only? Idk, I just think they could have translated some things better but I understand that it's a ton of work to translate ab entire move so it sounds good, still means the same thing, and makes sense )X

yeah they could have used better for that, they are not really the same. :/ they probably translated just cause it's mainly a kids' movie.. idk lots of cartoons here get ****ty translations imo

Straight Outta Compton was the last film I saw inside a theater, and House of Wax was the most recent movie I watched at home.

I watched Kill Bill Volume 1 & 2 yesterday. They're such great movies with awesome dialog, music, characters, and an even more awesome plot. The movie shows different events of a timeline basically outside of the timeline and I love how everything ends up coming together and it all makes sense.

The Fall of the Romanov Dynasty (1927)

russian silent compilation film..

yes exactly as exciting as it sounds lel

I watched 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'.

I've not seen it for years, but I've found that I still hate the end with Judge Doom because he's just creepy and weird as ****. I guess that's the point though so well done, movie.

In theaters, Hotel Transylvania 2.

Super lame, but I went with me younger sister so yeah.

I really haven't seen any good movies at the theater lately, but at home I just watched Castle in the Sky by Miyazaki.

In theaters, Hotel Transylvania 2.

Super lame, but I went with me younger sister so yeah.

I really haven't seen any good movies at the theater lately, but at home I just watched Castle in the Sky by Miyazaki.

Aw, I thought that movie was funny (aside from a few awkward scenes). But yeah, I haven't been too impressed with any of the recent movies. I hope they release something fantastic soon.

The last movie I watched was Beastly. Such a great movie.

Aw, I thought that movie was funny (aside from a few awkward scenes). But yeah, I haven't been too impressed with any of the recent movies. I hope they release something fantastic soon.

The last movie I watched was Beastly. Such a great movie.

I mean I guess it was funny, but I found it SUPER corny and the characterization of some of the characters put me off... like the dad? I didn't like how they made him kinda dopey and childish, but then again it could be just me. It was cute, but I keep seeing a major decline the movies suited for kids. I haven't seen any movie that is family-friendly that was really fantastic, which is hard because the only time I really go to the movies is with my siblings and they can't watch Divergent, Hunger Games, etc.

I watched 'we're the millers' on Halloween !! I had never got round to watching it before but I'm so glad that I finally did because it is just hilarious XD
the ending was slightly strange but great and the whole movie didn't ever feel tedious or dragged out [like a lot of films nowadays are].
Also, I love love love the eyebrows guy ;v; the one who's also in narnia as Eustace [I think ?]

I saw Beetlejuice for the first time with my boyfriend. He was shocked when I told him I had never seen it. My parents didn't let me when I was a kid, so unfortunately, I can't say it brought back spookyesque nostalgia. It was a terrific movie though! :)

Tiger Cage 1, Tiger Cage 2, and Police Story 3: Supercop.

Michelle Yeoh is a badass.

I can't remember... But uh I think it was The Minions from a couple months back, man I liked that movie <333

Back