What's the last movie you've seen?

On Sunday I watched Ant-Man in theaters.. It was better than I expected, especially since I don't really care for Antman as a hero.

Last night, at home me and my fianc? watched Sharknado 3. It was a good laugh.

I don't even remember the last time I went to a movie theater.
I think it was to watch 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey'

Though my most recent watch at home was Men in Black 3. :p

Uh ok this is embarrassing, but the last movie I saw was Tusk. It's a Kevin Smith movie about a serial killer who tries to turn people into a walrus. Yeah.

Uh ok this is embarrassing, but the last movie I saw was Tusk. It's a Kevin Smith movie about a serial killer who tries to turn people into a walrus. Yeah.

That sounds... strange, not embarrassing... XD

I watched Redline for the second time with some friends who never saw it. I fell a sleep in the middle of it and forgot a bunch of plot points that happened in it. Forgot it ended so abruptly too. Still a fun movie though.

Last edited:
inside out. I had low expectations going in but it was really enjoyable, nearly teared up a few times too.

In Theatres-Inside Out(wish it had slightly more violent or dramatic scenes). Before was Avengers-Ultron, planning on watching Ant-Man and Fantastic Four.(Ahh.. Fantastic Four.. Good memories.)
At home-Mission:Impossible (1996)

Last edited:
For you naked. (2012)

Probably one of my favorite documentaries of all times.. Really strong and if you're one of those crying easily, prepare to be sitting in a puddle of water very soon.

The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956)

Not my favorite Hitchc*ck film but still a nice watch. I kinda want to see the 1934 one now...

The last movie I saw was The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, and that was last Sunday. We got the Blu-Ray a few days before and decided to watch it during the weekend. The cinematography was amazing, so great that it was the only thing I constantly paid attention to lmao, but overall the movie was pretty entertaining. There were certainly some slow parts, but I generally enjoyed it.

The last movie I saw was The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, and that was last Sunday. We got the Blu-Ray a few days before and decided to watch it during the weekend. The cinematography was amazing, so great that it was the only thing I constantly paid attention to lmao, but overall the movie was pretty entertaining. There were certainly some slow parts, but I generally enjoyed it.

I kinda liked it too, and mind ya I haven't seen the two first in the trilogy... A bit too much special effects at times, but yeah still good.

Watched Miracle in Cell No. 7 with my mom & sister last night. I've never cried so much over a movie.

Theaters: Planes I think? (I havent been to the theater for a while..)
Home: Spongebob Movie! (Sponge underwater)

Back