What's the last movie you've seen?

I saw Train Wreck in theaters a few weeks ago, it wasn't that bad. I was wanting to see Inside Out but my mom insisted we go see Train wreck since she was paying. Eh. I don't even know what I watched last in general, probably Jennifer's Body or another one of my favorites.

I can't remember the last movie in cinema but the last movie was anger management.. I hate Adam Sandler but Jack Nickelson was amazing in that movie. lol

Hmm. I can't remember the last movie I watched at home. But the last movie I saw in theatres was Vacation.

I work at the movies here so I get free passes :p

I watched 21 Jump Street. Very funny. I watched maybe twenty minutes of 22 Jump Street before it got kinda cringy and I had to leave. I'll continue later.

If anyone is looking for a place for *free* movies, try Popcorn Time: https://popcorntime.io/

I just finished watching My Neighbor Totoro. While it was really cute and original, it didn't really meet my expectations.

i didnt really like the ending too much

Last edited:
Inside Out. I watched it with the boyfriend several weeks ago. Good movie, but I totally cried at the end.

Back